Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Very unique and interesting, have some stored somewhere. Heck of an offer!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@DougDawson :rofl: missed them it was 5am here
:man_farmer: lime

Lmaoooo, that was good. @anon27306389

The gsc are yours bro for sure, gotta save room in my seed stash for May 15th😉

4 Likes

Oh MY !! :eyes:
I saw those on Marks page but Ive actually been trying to get a hold of Mark for a few days but Im not sure if he goes on Strainly anymore. I was hoping to grab some of his other beans but havnt got a response yet.

Im really happy you were able to grab some ! I cant wait to see what they look like !

3 Likes

If you’re Stateside, I’m PMing you his Cell Number (have permission), Txt him, he’ll get RIGHT BACK, I assure you. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A lot of us here have diy lights. They wernt kits but it’s not too difficult to do. Big money saver. Under a buck a watt cdn for the best lights I’ve ever had.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me

4 Likes

@DougDawson
I’m trying to set up my new room.
I’m needing some lighting but can’t come up with the scratch.
Did you say someone might have a kit that they might part with on a Poverty Mountain budget?

2 Likes

This might be an inexpensive solution if your scrounging around for cheap ideas.

It’s effective and cheap.

6 Likes

That looks real dangerous

4 Likes

It’s possible, you may want to try the trading thread. I am sure there are some lights out there someone is willing to part with cheap. Also Chronickyle can likely guide you in building one.

3 Likes

I did that with Y bulb splitters too about 10 years ago for a veg tent, worked amazingly. I did 4 cool to 2 warm bulbs per strip, 3 strips over a 2x3 area. It killed it. I don’t remember what watts I used off hand though, sorry. Put the plug in outlet covers over un-used outlets on it to keep out debris and moisture. The nice thing is that each one is a surge protector and has its own fuse, which makes it surprisingly safe in case of short circuits. I bet using the modern led bulbs would just stomp what I had done though.

6 Likes

Thanks bro. I’m on it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anytime brother. I am sure there is something out there for you, sorry I seem to be constantly out of likes. What size room you looking to light? I see the lights with splitters suggested above. I have not tried this personally but have see it used in many setups. MyrtleGrounds and sct2020 seem to have some knowledge on them for you though.

6 Likes

@Nefrella had two nice lights she was selling for a steal. Maybe you can get a hold of her.

She’s really cool also - so the light automatically is naturally better.

5 Likes

@MoBilly I was gifted a book last year about growing. (Notice I didn’t say it was a great book)> I think we can learn from all things (good and bad). Anyway… here is the cheap way to grow… according to the book anyway. :wink:

9 Likes

It’ll be at least a 4x4x8 Doug.

1 Like

Building lights is never cheap because you have to factor in your time; which is frankly the most expensive.

They sell vanity fixtures at Home Depot or Lowes pre-assembled you can plug in cheap 10$ LED and mix in some UVB.

Just ask @Seamonkey84 - not only does he know but he also uses them! (impressively might add)

8 Likes

Here my bro -

Keep it simple

Just make sure you know ur watz

If you’ve got prime they will next day this thing to you…

Look at GE LED’s their spectrum is unmatched. On sale for less than $1 a watt now.

3 Likes

Thanks guys.
@mistergrafik , I have more time now than I want to have, frankly, so my labor costs me nothing much.
I’m going to check out Seamonkey’s thread and speak to Nefrella as well.

3 Likes

Don’t make the mistake your time is precious :sunglasses:

2 Likes