Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I had 3 just like that, sans the reflector. But I like that idea!

2 Likes

I like that! Innovation I thought you were over here pullin my leg! That’s what happens before I have my coffee -

If you didn’t alternate the bulbs I wouldn’t brag aboutcha :sunglasses:

But will still advocate your time is precious

4 Likes

Man, how I love ingenuity. That takes it many step beyond my little light, but same idea. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I’m sure I copied it from someone else lol

It’s amazing what a bit of ingenuity can do, many trails leading to the watering hole :slight_smile: Pretty cool.

2 Likes

I did basically what seamonkey does for my first fixture and used a bunch of dumpster found keyless fixtures and just mounted them to ply wood. Made a 2 x 4 light that had 12 bulbs. So far it’s great, and if you check out @Seamonkey84 s thread This seems familiar- Seamonkey84’s first grow in 12+yrs - #37 by Seamonkey84
You can see his easier vanity light setup that kills it.

I work in construction and pull tons of goodies out of the dumpster, so I basically just bought led bulbs and removed the diffuser cap. I’m ready for a nicer light with a dimmer, so I don’t have to selectively unscrew bulbs. Very nice in the fact you can just put whatever mix of bulbs in there you need though.

5 Likes

Few hours to build each. Each is 2*4 about 240 watts each and cost about 230 bucks canadian each.

Has a dimmer to bring it way down for seedlings or way up for flower. Had each running at just 80 watts to start my seedlings.

20 Likes

That is really cool bud, wish I could like it 100 times.

2 Likes

Woah that actually looks good. :raccoon::+1:

1 Like

AC/DC seems to be the one seed I cannot get my hands on. Crazy good stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks! :). I like the not red one more. I rushed the red one. Lol

1 Like

An envelope in today’s mail has “DD” as the return address.

6 Likes

Very cool, if I remember that would be Bubba Kush, glad they made it safe, enjoy. HAHA, it let me leave a like again, it’s like I ma back in the group :slight_smile:

6 Likes

LOVE IT!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s so simple it’s genius!

2 Likes

Seriously, I don’t know how you manage to always run out of likes. :smiley:

WOW!!! Just realized this is post #2400 in a thread that just started mid February. That’s a whole lotta activity! Very OG!

4 Likes

When your an OGaholic like us, it’s not hard lol.

3 Likes

I don’t know, just happens. Ha Ha, 2 min up, you got my only like. Waiting for more, lol.

7 Likes

Haha you need to chill on the likes.

4 Likes

LOL, not really, the system does that for me :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yea… didn’t know they would take things so readily with no return address. Thought that would raise some questions.

3 Likes