Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Tngelope sounds cool but if he wants that one and the motor breath I guess works out good was just wondering what I was going to do outside this year

3 Likes

Perfect if you both want tangilope I’ll go without. Motor breath is the one I am most interested in.

Pm me a safe place to send em and they will be on the way tomorrow.

6 Likes

Looks like the troops have amassed. Good luck to all!

6 Likes

We getting there :wink:.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:you might know i received a letter today from Canada it has one of those coin holders stapled 4 times with the little black washer & 5 seeds wrapped up in an envelope (blank) i do not know who they are from or what the seeds are does anyone know these Thank You :mask:

6 Likes

I would say 4 staples is @CADMAN

Options “A” Orange Grove F3 Reg

4 Likes

i received my orange grove last week these are blank period.

2 Likes

Alright, mikey, he’ll grow anything. One 5 seed lot left, your choice of the motor breath or jackie-o.

3 Likes

Jacki o here?

5 Likes

Done. I will just require a reminder on where they are going.

5 Likes

Was I too late? :sunglasses: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:you’re a damn true OG! Thanks!

4 Likes

This thread moves fast af. If you take a break, a nap, dammitt if you go piss!!! You miss at least twenty post’s, some of which are giveaways! Man you gotta love this OG community :100:

14 Likes

Can’t wait to grow out the tangelope or the motor breath forgot which one I was getting anyway first legal girl here in New York first time outside for me and a long time well sorta legal

8 Likes

Another great mail day thanks to @CADMAN . Received the OH x Pac and Marks BubbleGum seeds bud, many thanks.

7 Likes

Wish I was getting my mail. Gezzz. Must have 3 or 4 packages :package: waiting on for a very long time… maybe 4+ weeks now.

Glad you got yours :wink:

4 Likes

More cards on order, more hose washers just arrived, picked up a few more books of stamps. I am guessing that to mean that some stuff must be brewing. It’s a fun time to be on OG. Keep up to date, you don’t want to miss anything :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Hey while your out maybe grab an ice-cream sandwich lol @DougDawson

2 Likes

LOL, got your Peanut butter and Jam order and will keep it in mind if I make it into the core.

4 Likes

I’m craving this :tired_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like a skip the dishes type evening delivery request if I lived in the area . A 6 pack of sandwiches please .

3 Likes