Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

lol Missed again! But thatā€™s okā€¦ Iā€™ll keep an eye open for others. Good luck you two on growing them babies out!

3 Likes

Very nice @allotment, cool share.

3 Likes

What an upstanding guy

4 Likes

Damn! I missed them

2 Likes

Me too @anon93244739 . Next time. :wink:

Good work @allotment . :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Free germination test. Or something. :sweat_smile:

In this case I would like to know if these seeds germinate. They are rather pale, but that does not have to mean they are no good. I canā€™t grow them right now and I donā€™t want to waste any just for a germination test.

So instead I will send out 5 seeds to someone who would like to try them right after they show up and has space to run them if they germinate.

The strain is Sunshine Daydream F2 from the OG seed run grown by @Sebring

So in this case please only call dibs if you will try them right away. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Dibs pleaseā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks bud, got no room but another great strain. Very cool

4 Likes

Yeah I couldnā€™t run them for a month but still wanted to call dibs. Lol :wink:

2 Likes

@Oldjoints If you are OK with trying them soon (and telling me how it went) they are yours. PM me an address please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It takes ~3 weeks to get them to North America, so that would have worked for me. :wink:

1 Like

Were those the ones with low germ rates Iā€™ve heard about?

Not that I know, but I have not tried them myself.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve got 5 of those from that run. Gonna try to pop them next round. Have to look at my stash. I wrote down low germ on one of them. May have been those. :wink:

1 Like

I have a lot of what looks half done in there. If you count these, Iā€™m sure itā€™s low germination. I just took them out and will throw them somewhere outside, maybe there is some life in them

2 Likes

I know one of the Jungle Spice crosses was possible low germ. I believe it was the Deep Chunk cross if I remember correctly. Not at home at the moment so I donā€™t have my list

2 Likes

Bad news @anon93244739
I got an envelope in the mail today. Notice i said envelope. It was opened and empty.

Since i have no other beans coming I assume this was the envelope with the London Pound Cake in it??? Fuckers. I was looking forward to running that for the members.

6 Likes

Yep. Fuckers stole it. And sour Bluetooth f2ā€™s

4 Likes

And sour bluetooth too. Double fuckers.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fuked up, no doubt!
editā€¦ I say SHOOT THE MESSENGER (mail carrier lol)

4 Likes