Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

:cowboy_hat_face:how do you trade seeds on here i am new to this area am in USA or will take any freebies i see going around just an old grower here looking for high THC:mask:

1 Like

Welcome to og hang out spend some time build some trust and they will come.

2 Likes

Firstly, allow me to extend a genuine “Welcome”!!! This statement is offered for informational purposes only, nothing personal. I would direct you to review topics related to “do’s and don’ts” rules relating to Free Seeds and Clones, etc. Regardless of growing experience, most members are reluctant to engage with “looking for freebies” as an introduction. NOT a knock, just my observation. Stick around, participate in discussions, surely MOST members will be more than happy to gift/trade with you, MYSELF included. Do stay safe, continue to take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:I am and have great trust on another site just came here a couple weeks ago right now this site is a bit hard for me to get a handle on :mask:

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:By what you say i guess i am better to go back to my old site sorry and thank you. :mask:

1 Like

He ment no negativity he truly said that in all love he is one of our most generous members. The best way to get started is to introduce your self here

7 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:To Me so far here A BIT RUDE HERE :mask:

1 Like

Sorry you took it that way, N-O-T-H-I-N-G in what I expressed was meant to be taken in that manner, BUT, one can’t predict how another will interpret a thought. Seriously regret you feeling that way, but my point stands. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I know you state you have “great trust on another site”. I don’t get out much, but DON’T doubt it one bit. From me, don’t mean to increase sensitivity level of anyone. Most OG members would probably verify that fact. If it eases anxiety, disregard EVERYTHING I stated!!!

17 Likes

I can assure you og is one of the most friendly communities out there some times things are just misinterpreted on the internet. Nothing was said in malice. Mr.Bee is one of the nicest people on here but you know how it goes with typing things sometimes.

14 Likes

Hello @Alphatoy , welcome to OG. You are curious about how to trade seeds here? Please take a look at this link and it will explain it for you.

6 Likes

I can promise no one has been rude yet dude. We’ve had alot of issues in past of people coming on just to get free seeds and dip out, not that your being accused of that. Just seems in better manners and such to introduce yourself and kinda hang out and join the community before asking for handouts/freebies. Different if offered though obviously. Anyway welcome to OG ! What kinda strains do you like or have/are growing? Indoor? Outdoor? What’s up bud? Hope you stick around, this is honestly one of if not is the best grow forum and community I have found in my opinion. Where else have you been on?

11 Likes

@Deadinside88
Same here. I love this forum. I have been ripped once by a newbie so…a little caution goes along way.

6 Likes

Id be lying if I said no :sweat_smile:. Im always down for that skunky citrus goodness!

3 Likes

I’m going drop a few easter eggs today I believe! Let’s start with 1 pack of 5 girl scout cookies. Dibs and there yours!

6 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs please

4 Likes

Lol, would not let me just type dibs, when I typed it 3 times it said my message was unclear. ROFL, mom was right, I had to add please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha thats how you know they were properly ingrained in you :grin:

1 Like

:joy:works for me there all yours! sent you a message. I think I’ll still drop two more different 5 packs sometime today!

6 Likes

Thats my kinda Easter egg, ironically kids are getting ready to look for them here lol

1 Like

Many thanks, GSC just sounds yummy. Happy Easter :slight_smile:

1 Like