Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Again, really awesome.

1 Like

Wow. I left for 2 hours to get some food and I missed like 4 giveaways fml.
Out of curiosity what are the genetics of these delicious sounding blue cookies ? :yum:

3 Likes
7 Likes

I’m new to the OG site and so far all I can say is that this is off the hook and if anyone could let me know if there’s any chance of finding Panama red seeds that would be awesome and as always thank you for your time and the best wishes to you and your family and friends

4 Likes

@HappyTrees23s what was said above bout all I know myself right now. Lol just got a package and had a few more than would need of each.

2 Likes

Someone can have it here, but in this, The Central American landrace and heirloom thread , you will have more information, however, you will have to acquire more confidence, that’s what I’m doing …

if someone has traditional breeds left, mainly sativa, I would like to have the privilege of being able to plant …

Hug

2 Likes

I would really like to help @Jeffislovenlife find his Panama Red seeds, he is a great guy. Does anyone have any they are willing to trade with me
?

7 Likes

Thanks for that and have a great day and as always thank you for your time and the best wishes to you and your family and friends

2 Likes

Thought I had it but just checked the big list and got it mixed up with red Congolese.

1 Like

Thanks for checking brother. Did you get your orange Gogi?

1 Like

@HaRdRoC is gonna take care of me on that front. Can’t wait to try it. Been reading about since I joined in November.

1 Like

I have 5 Mex Fire x Panama Haze. Not exactly Panama Red, but might do the trick.

5 Likes

Thanks very much Floyd, much appreciated. I sent him some Panama Haze x Baharak yesterday so no need. I think Panama Red just really helps what ails him so looking for it specifically but really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Okie dokie. :smiley:
Put something in the mail for you this morning Doug.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, looking forward to it.

3 Likes

I have to wonder if @Instg8ter or @lefthandseeds have any Panama Red hiding someplace they would be willing to sell or trade for?

4 Likes

Oh nice ! Please let me kniw how they turn out :smiley:

I contacted the “Mark” on strainly, hopefully he gets back to me. I would love to try it one day. Its a nice mix.

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you kindly!

Sorry man, you never sent an address, so the next person got it…and that’s all I’m sending out…:pensive::pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

no worries! Thanks for the follow-up regardless! :smiley:

5 Likes