Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Yeah what happened? That thread has been rocking since we revived it a year ago.

Time to Blow a new one up Guys…I’m committed too 60 packages through next month. Then more will come when I take stock and start on this years projects. After a few bud runs to fill the jars of course.

:metal::sunglasses:

14 Likes

While I’m here might as well ask for something. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love citrus and I’d like to make some citrus auto crosses to pass around. At the moment I got

Cream Mandarine Auto seeds
Spotted Lime Auto seeds & pollen
Lemon Pie Auto seeds (on the way)

What is missing is a nice orange auto strain. So if you got some orange auto seeds lying around that you don’t need, feel free to give them to me. :wink: In return I will of course hook you up with seeds of the cross(es) when they are done.

Other citrus strains are welcome too if you can spare them. Auto Daiquiri Lime would also be nice. Surprise me. :wink:

Overcitrus the world. :lemon:

PS. I am talking about cannabis

10 Likes

You need the OG Orange Gogi from @50states here. Heard nothing but Rave reviews, do a search and you will find the tester grows

I think I have blood orange and Tanji, SSDD from @Sebring i also remember a tangerine auto, I’ll do a deep dive tonight and see…:metal::sunglasses:

9 Likes

I have a few Orange Goji F1 and Orange Sunshine F2 :v: I have not tried them yet, but definitely will. And maybe cross with other orange regs I come by. Mmmh orange :yum:

But one step at a time, I’ll do some autos first. I want to give seeds to friends and family (that includes OG), and autos are easier to handle.

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes

Got the Orange Grove from Justsometomatoes. The seeds arrived safely, all intact.

Thanks man

Looking forward to growing them out!:grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

I have two orange goji f2 that I’m about to hit with several different pollen tonight, hope I make enough to share some with everyone. First time growing them so can’t comment about the buds yet

17 Likes

I edited the offer. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Gummies gummies gummies 4!

Gimmie gimmie gimmie
Dam autocorrect

2 Likes

LOL they are yours. PM me where to send them :seedling:

3 Likes

Gimme gimme gimme!

Lol

2 Likes

Gimmie gimmie gimme #3 that Huckleberry baby!!:boom:

2 Likes

Gimme Gimme please, any one would be great. #4 5x Afghani x Blue Lights looks interesting

2 Likes

They are yours. PM me an address and I will get them out in the next days.

5 Likes

Gone already. There will be more another time.

3 Likes

Did you mean to actually enter? You did not give a # so I assume you didn’t?

1 Like

I love this generosity. Sorry I missed it! See what happens when you take an Sunday afternoon weed nap. I will keep on watching to see what you put out next time.

4 Likes

LOL, went to get a few more branches to trim and missed this by a minute. Oh well, I still appreciate the offer man. Really cool of you.

6 Likes

Trim jail bean blocked lol

6 Likes

LOL, yes sir. I am sure we have all been there.

3 Likes

A mighty OG Offer, @allotment !!! Two Thumbs Up, Bro, if I had another Hand, would certainly give you more. Do enjoy a most safe week, take special care and, yes…be well!!! mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes