Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Heres my little stash stacked 3 deep

10 Likes

These are F1, so they probably won’t show the mutation, though you might get some funky leaves.

The stealth is supposed to be webbed, but the 2 that hermied didn’t express the webbing. Only because of that am I saying you might get some funky leaves F1.

2 Likes

yeah heres hoping though you never know what your gonna get really. its a game of taking chances at the very least.

3 Likes

Jeeziz Dude. Can you say sucker for punishment? Haha.
I have not done a true seed run yet. But looks like fun!!

4 Likes

Lol, I am waiting for my licence to show up taking me from a 4 plant count to 29. I figure I can squeeze in another seed run for OG along with my next bud run. Just got to pick something special :wink:

8 Likes

I am in the same boat. Gonna do a run, hopefully in time for the fall boxes. Just waiting to find something :fire: :fire: :fire: that everyone will be psyched on!

This will also motivate me to construct the breeding cab I have been working over in my mind.

1 Like

That BOGglegum is supposed to be a 100% stable IBL so it would be a good choice for a preservation run. Plus the OG connection!!!

3 Likes

Same here. I want to do a seed run. Just really have never had anything that I would call special until now. Oh, I coulda done LA Confidential or Blue Dream or a number of others. Those are great strains. But special???
I AM going to attempt a seed run this autumn. Just dont know if I can pull of a double. It will be either Dragon Blood Hashplant or Kilimanjaro. Those I think would be special.

2 Likes

Also just remembered. I have a nice fat pack of Rainbow Ylly that are begging to be popped.

2 Likes

Dragon blood hash plant please.

We’re those the Kilimanjaro from me? I don’t remember who I sent them to

3 Likes

I hope everyone likes colorful envelopes lol

12 Likes

I’ll take a colorful envelope dibs j/k

it’s like an adult package of Skittles… id love to taste what comes out of those rainbow packages lol

2 Likes

Just renewed my 29…now I feel I need more to do proper pheno hunt lol

2 Likes

Yes they were from you @anon93244739
There were 2 in the pack. You first sent some London Cannabis seeds but they got stolen. Remember? And these were to replace them. We, you me and @DougDawson were trying to get some special beans for my first seed run. Hope I get at least one girl from those two beans.

3 Likes

ooh la la, nice :ok_hand:

Dragon blood hashplant!

3 Likes

Oh yes, the London Pound Cake that showed up as a torn open envelope. Hope whoever stole them get’s mites.

4 Likes

LOL, I won’t get anywhere near 29. I like being married.

2 Likes

I’m sending my seeds out in funny cards now…

Stuff like:

7 Likes