Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

You are correct.

3 Likes

That’s right, I don’t know what I was thinking :grimacing::clown_face: haha that’s hilarious about the Biebs :rofl::rofl: kinda wanna go find some blue dream now :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

We were smoking blue dream in this video, we got to Gordie’s house at like 8:15 in the morning, and he pulled out a 2 gallon ziplock, poured it on that silver tray and said “why ain’t we smokin yet?”. It was gone by 1 am when we went home.

Here’s a pic of the tube from the video, I just pulled it out of storage.

14 Likes

Blue dream is blueberry x haze (I have heard ssh)
Blue cheese is blueberry x cheese and is sold through big buddha, but I believe it was around long before they sold a version. May be the same as “blues” aka “livers”

5 Likes

If you can find the Santa Cruz cut go for it, people diss the BD because it was played out and easy to grow but I like that cut. It’s great with a morning coffee

There’s a lot of hype shit around these days but I still find it hard to ‘hate’ a cultivar, every variety has it’s place… not necessarily in my jar though haha

9 Likes

Every cultivar has it’s place in a jar on my shelf.

I just need a really REALLY big shelf and more jars than a jam factory.

7 Likes

True that haha

1 Like

Not at this point. Idea is to make a clone and fertilize it to produce regular seeds first.

1 Like

Got the Eutierria seeds @DougDawson thanks again!

3 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground !
Look at what the seed dispensary (aka the post) left in the box!

Thank you Sir!
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

Glad they made it @MoBilly hope you have some nice wake and bake sessions from those! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome , enjoy

4 Likes

I have it marked for the next lineup! I’m looking forward to it!
:wink:

1 Like

Time for a ride, going to go throw some free seeds into some spots in the woods :slight_smile: Who knows what that will bring.

16 Likes

Getting your @JohnnyPotseed on @DougDawson!!!

Overgrow the planet! Starting with your lake!

9 Likes

Ohhhhhh that quad looks FUNN…

2 Likes

Scatter a 100 or so seeds your bound to get a few nice plants going . Have to weed out the males unless your tossing fem seeds .
Should be interesting to see things late fall .

5 Likes

So just back. Snapped some pics so you can feel like you are here. Went up to the outlook and checked the Gio Cache, left some stickers for someone to take.

29 Likes

Damn I’m jealous! Beautiful area!

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I got those autos in the mail today!! Quick ship, much appreciated friend! A little late to the party, but really, perfect timing for the summer auto grow. 🪴:seedling::herb: going in water immediately, can’t wait to get these in dirt and I’m super excited about the Arora Borealis in there! Thanks again, I’ll be posting updates in my Jinglepots Papa Seed Auto Grow … which I may have to rename Jinglepots Papa seeds and Friends Auto Grow :grin: :pray::v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes