Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Hello and welcome @MarijuanaEnthusiast hope you can get to growing soon. This is the place, where you will become “one” with the Cannabis universe!

3 Likes

Welcome @MarijuanaEnthusiast you are in the right place! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Well don’t do that, the added salt is bad for the plants. Hang around, watch the game. I never met a person I didn’t want to send seeds to.

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Haha thanks! Appreciate the warm welcomes. I’ll soon be making a grow diary with my simple set-up, which won’t be much. Maybe I’ll have some cultivators cheering my grow on!

4 Likes

I have to say I’m a bit jealous that you got to meet @Dirtron lol

2 Likes

@MarijuanaEnthusiast welcome to OG .

make sure to introduce yourself as well -

3 Likes

Lol - very kind guy!

1 Like

Ain’t nothing wrong with a Marie Kondo grow! :grinning:

2 Likes

welcome @MarijuanaEnthusiast !

I’m already becoming a MarijuanaEnthusiast enthusiast. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

excited to see your setup. simple is usually the better way to go. at least thats how i feel. Let nature be your teacher.

4 Likes

Man this sucks for you all. I went on holiday as of 5pm so I lost my shoes, socks and all clocks. Sorry Canadian brethren, I don’t care what time it is. So how about we get on with this for all of you. A pack of Sugar Ray, only 51 produced. Wait for your instructions.

8 Likes

Very reasonable time for your west coast Canadian brethren! :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Thanks again @Qtip those stickers you included were really nice too. Gotta hide em from my wife

2 Likes

Small token for all the laughs and wisdom you impart around here @Oldtimerunderground

hey @Qtip

those baharak x panama haze show up yet?

maybe you said and i forgot.

Thanks man, really appreciate that. Too bad I didn’t get likes for every laugh, I’d never run out like I just did. As for the wisdom, I’d be in debt :laughing: from all the wisdom I’ve taken from the site. Laughs too now that I think of it.

Lol, now I feel broke

2 Likes

Yes they did, thank you, @Rhino_buddy and apologies if I didn’t thank you already! And while I’m at it thanks to every single one of you who makes this place so special! My people!

2 Likes

excellent! no worries. just wanna make sure they made it.

Well ok, one limited edition pack of Sugar Ray compliments of @DannyTerpintine to the first person who answers the following

2 Likes

I’m loving this rain. My lawn has been suffering. This may bring it back to life.

What is your favorite color?

1 Like