Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I’m going to sneak in early in the a.m. when my wife isn’t looking and will try a quick transplant somewhere else in the yard.

At least now there will be more sunny spots…lol

8 Likes

I was gonna say, time for a rescue mission.

3 Likes

Damn that’s crazy

3 Likes

yeah either transplant or cut some clones of it. hope all goes well.

2 Likes

At least it wasn’t one of the plants come harvest time lol. You would’ve been out there throwing flaming chunks of bud right into the bong :laughing:

6 Likes

Lol hey pass me the lightning bolt :zap: need to light the joint

6 Likes

I just wanted to show off my new label. What do you guys think. ?

39 Likes

Looks pro @BigMike55 great work brother.

2 Likes

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, Bro, simply awesome!!! I like the “55” also. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Don’t get more legit than that! @TheNorthAbides did some nice work with that one. Love the look.

4 Likes

Since you chimed in first, its yours if you send me your address again in PM. Youll have the very first one.
Im no breeder this was all for shits and giggles since I made a small pile of seeds to give away.
On a seperate note I have 4 of these going fight now at abou 2 weeks. But they look strong.

7 Likes

Wow.
Hello everybody.
Looks great @BigMike55

The label was actually designed for me by everyone’s Bud, @TheNorthAbides I just had them printed on spots.

5 Likes

Ah I see, it’s really nice I love it alot

1 Like

Remind me to hit you up for a couple of those flips for the September Donation thingy…hint hint!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Oh yeah, no shame in my game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Shameless as they come. Lemme count out some to set aside for you. How would that be?

5 Likes

No shame in the game.
Thats the truth.

But lemme tell you, @misterbee has had had MY back quite a few times. PAYBACK TIME!

8 Likes

Nice Mike Awesome!!!

2 Likes