Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

nice! that’s what i thought i was going to get. but i also said that i wasnt picky. so very happy either way!

3 Likes

also, @Oldtimerunderground, are these photo regs? fems?

2 Likes

I’m sure you will enjoy them either way, I almost didn’t want to give them out! Lol, almost.

They are photo regs

5 Likes

oh i KNOW i will enjoy them! honestly, i only remembered the purple being talked about, thats why i thought it was that one coming. but a Chem Kush cross?! mmmmm!

2 Likes

I kinda feel bad now(lol) I know I mentioned the CC crosses that night, but only had a few to give of them. Many more people did receive the purple kush crosses, as those are my own creation. If you would like some, just let me know. I would regret not sending them if you are really interested in growing them. I haven’t had the chance to try them yet, as they were done recently, but I can tell you the parents were impressive, to say the least.

10 Likes

Got to love this place

1 Like

I im love.
Happy as fuck.
To turn my day better , just winning a dibz.
In this cold winter in brazil

3 Likes

That’s why theu put it on pizza, helps digest the pizza

1 Like

Good night all yall folks.

1 Like

thanks @Oldtimerunderground! means a lot! so Very OG of you! i just sent you a pm

4 Likes

looks snazzy keep up the good work

@DougDawson sounds good

1 Like

Hey thank you, will do. I have alot to learn. You guys speak a different language sometimes with all your knowledge. Who knew when I thought sensimil in the 70s was the best taste ever, we would be where we are today. Cool Shit! Please forgive any stupid questions in future.

6 Likes

Hey Doug, thanks for reaching out. I am excited to “talk” to everyone. My plans and plants are coming together and I will be on here forever now that I found you guys and girls!

4 Likes

Hey @anonymous4289 , the pack are in my country already , pattiently waiting here bro.
All gonna arive together.
I hope.

1 Like

Hi @Patricia37 welcome to OG and remember there is no such thing as a a stupid question.

1 Like

that’s cool. that was quick.

1 Like

There are all possible here.
There is no dumb or ignorant.
Just student.
We learn everyday here with everyone.

3 Likes

That’s great, glad you found us. The folks here are the best I have come across, well maybe not me, but everyone else :slight_smile: Have fun, welcome and looking forward to seeing your plants.

7 Likes

@Patricia37 nah, @DougDawson is alright too.

4 Likes