Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Continuing the discussion from Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 - #5065 by Oldtimerunderground.

Previous discussions:

Number one

When I woke up my garden was already watered. Can’t vouch for the craziness

1 Like

two :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Lmaoo, that last thread was already at 5000?? My bad lol

4 Likes

No storms here in the Blue Ridge of Virginia, last night :v:t4:

5 Likes

I’ll post this here, since the last thread closed.

Does anyone have any Destroyer seeds from Cannabiogen?? I asked in the seed trading thread but didn’t get any response…asking for a good friend of mine. If anyone can help me out, I would be more than happy to return the favour :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got a “friend” over huh?

3 Likes

No destroyer seeds our storm was a couple nights back high wind golf ball size hail . Lots of damage missed my place glad it did stuff got just beat to shit .

3 Likes

It has been raining here 2x week for a few, and now we are going on 5th day in a row!

Sooo desperately needed here in the desert!

OTUG: Sorry if you saw your name pop up for a min. I was making a joke about killing of FS&FCv5, but it was not as funny as I thought, then while deleting it posted the first few words.

1 Like

Good to hear @repins12, I almost got struck by lightning last night lol

Damn bro, sounds crazy. Happy to hear you’re ok.

This is what happened to one of the monsters out back last night.

12 Likes

Damn sorry to see

Morning everyone hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday

1 Like

I got a ton of stuff I could trade ya when you get finished! Sounds interesting as all hell! Got any photos of it all?

3 Likes

Yup - back then, it was a dirt bike. Now I prefer the sound of Harley’s. Maybe @Pigeonman’s fart noises would sound similar :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Many times…but not MY bike!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, dont mean to intrude here but does anyone have maybe just a couple of autos i might be able to get, @Worstsideman63 is sending me a few beans but i wanted to try to run autos, for my first grow, he said it was ok to trade what he is sending which is reg OG kush, 10 beans, just wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade or something, dont get me wrong i appreciate what he is sending but would love to try to do autos for my first run, im not asking for free ones, just asking if anyone would be interested, unless someone has some extras they not gonna soil right now, lol but didnt know where to post but seen free seed thread here so i figured it would be ok here, thank you

4 Likes

Hey bud, try posting in this thread, you will find more people looking for trades.

3 Likes

Oh ok @DougDawson sorry for that i will go there thanks buddy

3 Likes

Send me your details in a PM.

I got you.

5 Likes

No need to be sorry bud, I simply pointed you there as you will find more people looking for trades is all. Have no problem with you asking here as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here I thought someone had to be tossing out seeds with all the posts. Nope bike talk and a wanted post I feel better now didn’t miss out .

4 Likes

Welcome @Hightopper66 , are you in the U.S. ? I think I got a few extra auto fem’s kicking around if you will grow them out

1 Like