Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Glad they made it bud. There were half a dozen envelopes I did not manage to mail before I left for holidays, not sure if yours is one of them but I would not be surprised as SB3 was one I just received. If they weren’t mailed they will be once I get home.

2 Likes

Welcome @CatFishTheBilly

Yup, people here are generous to the community, so be sure to get involved, comment on threads, make your own / even journal. And definitely introduce yourself on the other thread…

Oh… and read, read, READ! can’t say that enough, there’s so much good stuff here!

6 Likes

I figured because it was several days apart, that was likely the case. Either way, the bust-oms guys didn’t crush em :slight_smile:

Enjoy the vacay man, I am in no rush, when they arrive, they arrive!

2 Likes

I almost got rid of a video game addiction overnight once I started reading all the information available here and other forums. Crazy how much time you can spend just learning how to grow better weed :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol I feel this I use to play ark till it got in the way of growing

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @CatFishTheBilly. Here is a link to the introduce yourself thread.

3 Likes

oh @Neb

https://www.weedfarmersimulator.com/

7 Likes

@TestOfOath
Which plant is that with the gorgeous red on the leaves?

I hope some of my bubblegums show some fall colors, although in my conditions it would need to be 100% genetic. My girls are not getting any cool temps. At least not this time of year!

2 Likes

What games you playing, and on what platform?

Some Romulan grapefruit or T33 cross a breeder buddy of mine made. It shouldn’t of had those colors lol that was purely from the light beating the ever loving shit out of her and her getting a tan because of it lol. Notice how half the leaf is bleached half is red?

He didn’t know what was going on till I came over and saw for myself, ceiling isn’t talk enough for that light in his basement, had to kill 300 watts so they were less angry.

I’m super excited bout my outdoor grow this year though, Michigan gets perfect temps to bring out fall colors and I planted cultivars specifically to get appealing fall colors this year. Should make for a wonderful color show and fall harvest

5 Likes

I WILL be watching the happy place show! Cool temps are something I can only dream of…

3 Likes

I ll introduce myself

4 Likes

PC I play League of Legends and Warzone. Back in public school- early highschool Runescape was the go to game.

I’ve generally been into the more competitive games.

1 Like

Ah, I’m an Xbox guy.

I’m not much into competitive shooters, more driving games.

1 Like

I STILL play Burnout Paradise :wink:

2 Likes

I do too.

Lately though it’s Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered and Wreckfest.

2 Likes

used to love playing this game on my ps2

2 Likes

Ooh. I need to look up Wreckfest. I miss twisted metal…

3 Likes

Wreckfest is awesome.

I honestly have never laughed as hard in ANY game as I do in that.

Figure 8 racetracks, behind the wheel view, fully deformable car bodies.

No game does crashes better.

2 Likes

No time for video games these days but I had been thinking if I was to get back into it I’d probably be into an old SNES or N64. They have those new ones out that have practically every game ever made pre loaded onto em. Very intriguing.