Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I just opened mine too! Thanks @NugLifeFarms420

8 Likes

i got no issues with that personally at all. seems legit to me.

3 Likes

@corey, I gotta say cuz… i admire your determination to help keep OverGrow free of ‘seed grabbers’ i couldn’t said it better!

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad everyone understand’s!!!

5 Likes

If it was some random cross it’d be one thing but pedigree’d genetics like dukes or others should be vetted and go to someone deserving for sure.

1 Like

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

honestly when i first joined i pretty much did my best to stay away from this thread cuz i didnt want that rep. and at this point ive given away 4x what i have gotten minimun. i’ll def be more selective in the future on giveaways to do my part to keep the site the way it was envisioned. im still a guest here as far as im concerned

7 Likes

uffaaa where i am imephisto are impossible to find I would love to breed even just one of their varieties :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Okay all you 6 dots and up! Since corey made me feel so bad j/k. I have 2 packs to give away. 1 for the US and 1 for Canada. Everywhere else sorry.
1st is Tropicana Cookies x Wedding Cake and the 2nd is Garanimals x Wedding Cake. I’m going to take a shower and roll a doobie. 30mins tops!

5 Likes

dibs, I think, uh, yeah, did I hit enter?

Oh right, Canada.

Oh wait, in 30 minutes?

AND I HAVEN’T EVEN SMOKED ANYTHING YET TODAY!!!

1 Like

I would be interested in dibs from Canada
Edit: too slow @bunny got it :grinning::v:

I am a premature dibber

4 Likes

There’s medication for that :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

You may wish to consult a doctor if this condition persists for longer than four hours…

1 Like

Got the coin flips in the mail today, I’ll get the last two shipments out to Canada tomorrow

1 Like

This is how it’s going to work. If your in Canada and US, 6 dots or more you can answer the question. Who ever wins the first pack determines the country that gets the 2nd pack. Sound fair?

2 Likes

Yes fair.
dibs, I think, uh, yeah, did I hit enter? Canadaaaaaa!!!

That was the question, wasn’t it?

That was fun.

Sometimes I am such an idiot.

2 Likes

It certainly was a question lol

1 Like
 OGSince03

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

:joy::joy:

1 Like

For the Tropicana Cookies x Wedding Cake, in the movie Full Metal Jacket, once they got shipped to Nom. What was stolen from the lead character?

2 Likes