Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Step on up one 5 pack left for :us: memberss

4 Likes

Thanks my friend

3 Likes

No problem :blush:

3 Likes

Good night John Boy, Good night Elizabeth, Good night Daddy, Good night Son, Good night Mama, Good night Mary Ellen, Good night Jim Bob

5 Likes

whats the background? indica? sativa? on the rainbows…

3 Likes
5 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws f2 I’ll take some

3 Likes

4 taken that’s all folks. @BigBoss

1 Like

Thank you for taking the temptation away. I need more sativas, and thats heavy indica. The link @Pawsfodocaws sent had me interested though, they DO look sweet…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

so i just received a pack of seeds hidden in a ‘Superman 2’ DVD. Does anyone know who might have sent this? I’m unsure who they’re from and also don’t know what strain they are. any info is appreciated.

7 Likes

Box of chocolates?

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 is not the box of chocolates?

2 Likes

@DougDawson @BERZERK thanks guys, it is the box of chocolates. so is this a mix of seeds or am i mistaken?

5 Likes

Yeah man, it is. Check out the OP for that and it explains. That’s why I bowed out on it. There should be some nice stuff in there though.

2 Likes

Box of chocolates:
Durban Poison x Hippy Slayer
Bubba Kush
Sweet Tooth
Herijuana
Mangobiche x 88G13HP

As far as I tell from the original thread.
Maybe @Worcestershire_Farms can confirm ?

4 Likes

very nice. i was hesitant about a pack of mixed seeds but it sounds like there’s some good stuff to be had.

3 Likes

Lol. I don’t know how I ever thought this no-label thing was going to work out.

You are correct my good sir. Except the bubba tooth x sweet tooth, i believe by crossed by howard.crane? It was one of the coop runs iirc.

5 Likes

Yeah, there were other batches of seeds that were left out of the boxes of chocolates because the mothers were lackluster. Me and a buddy each chose our 3 favorite moms to include in the mix

8 Likes

Is it the Lester or Donner cut?

1 Like

I feel like someone needs to make a strain called superman, prolly exists. Then in the F2 generation there should be two phenos (beause the universe will cooperate here), of which 2 cuts should be taken, and they will be known as . . .

2 Likes