Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

@FiveGar & all the bad growth pattern or unviable seeds are set aside as “Unnamed Letter Chested Superhero Movie #4 edition”.

2 Likes

Brown Water Navy, lol or Riverine, 2 tours Jan '67-Dec '69 thank you

4 Likes

Bizarro!!!

3 Likes

Superman mixed with freakshow or Supafreak? 80% of a hype strain is in the name, now we just need to steal some bud pics, put a filter on it, maybe reverse the photo (not the plant, that takes effort), throw it up on IG and $$$.

6 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :puke:

ROFLMAO… Dude, please… I prefer my coffee in my mug, not spit all over the keyboard.

3 Likes

Hmm. Ok, lets think about this. Many of us tried random bag seeds and got ok results. This is like “Random Seeds SELECT”. You pretty much know its gonna be fire, just not exactly which version.

As for the DVD’s and no labels, personally I am chuckling everytime someone posts a DVD and asks who sent it. LOL. I can see who REALLY reads the forum, and who skims now :wink: ROFLMAO

11 Likes

Very cool and generous of you

2 Likes

These messages are funny to me.
So many people here giving seeds the receivers can’t keep up. Lol good problems

2 Likes

Thanks @Worcestershire_Farms for clearing that up :wink: I’m unable to edit my previous post regarding this ;(

5 Likes

Just hit GSC with Supafreak and name it Rick James F1, call me cookie fam I got a million of em we can work something out

7 Likes

Those sound amazing!
Interested in seeing these grow…

3 Likes

BULLETIN - BULLETIN!!! I apologize, I slept in today. I think the O-L-D body just needed more rest than normal. Anyway…the FIRST member to tell me how many days until that “THINGY” will get a BONUS pack of MAUI MONGO HAZE, courtesy of @Guitarzan. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Wheeeew, time for another Nap!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

2 days :sweat_smile::v::100::100:

6 Likes

2 more sleeps gonna be a great sept 15

2 Likes

AND TO SWEDEN THEY WILL RIDE!!! Couldn’t be going to a better OG!! Will be included in ANYTHING you select. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I thought Y’ALL were sleeping!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Can I split it with @ShiskaberrySavior :pray::pray::pray::100::fire::fire::tired_face::heart::heart::heart:!!!

Your a :gem: @misterbee !!!

3 Likes

I see BOTH you and @Swe-can were 5 minutes ago, so it’s only fair that YOU will receive a pack also!!! As stated, if you participate, I’ll include the MMH. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Two more days! I hope I do this thing right!
Looking forward…:eyes::green_heart::v:

2 Likes