Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

send me a dm.
one set left.
i’ve even got a brazilian on the line - you know this give away slaps.

2 Likes

i want these seeds

Didnt you say US only!? Out of respect, I didn’t even try!! :rofl: :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laughing: :flushed: :hugs:

1 Like

@antheis

I scanned the posts, did not see the US only, I will bow out gracefully. I am working on another computer and just popped in here seeing the ‘two left’. I will try to be more careful from now on.

1 Like

I saw it!! :sunglasses: :hugs: :pray:

that was for the cuttings and clones. i respect your respect and will send you a pack, but y’all got to follow the rules.
if you want a pack then dm me. if you say you want a pack and don’t dm me then you won’t get a pack.

4 Likes

Let’s I’ll say I want a pack and I’ll be sending the DM!! Thanks a lot!! Don’t mean to butt in, but can’t say no to nice fiery stuff!!! DM on the way!! OGenerous of you!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

seeds are like pitbull
MR. WORLDWIDE

5 Likes

ok we’re all wrapped up. here folks.

9 Likes

thanks @antheis
great giveaway and really nice of you!

5 Likes

@Bobgrows
I was going through my seed list and hadn’t marked down that I informed you that the Bubba Kush you sent had arrived. If I neglected to thank you I am sorry. I mark down in my ledger when I send a thank you and that mark wasn’t next to the BK description so I assume that I dropped the ball.
Thank you for the Bubba Kush just in case.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

@MoBilly you are so very welcome! Hope you enjoy them. It grows very bushy, heavy, dense, thick buds! Very smelly!! One of my favorites! :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

That was a nice display of the OG spirit we love here! Thnx for that cuz! Congrats to the lucky dibbers!
Grow On!

3 Likes

Anyone got ideas of a legit place to find Romulan Reg Seeds?

3 Likes

I’m currently doing a preservation/seed run on Romulan cuz. There may be some available in the near future lol I’ve already hit the girls with the pollen so it’s all in mother nature’s hands now!

18 Likes

I finally got to try Romulan hash from a friend of mine, lordy

3 Likes

It’s a BX.

5 Likes

If there’s no chocolate pheno to it I’ll pass it on it so someone else can grab it. Like I said earlier in the thread I’m trying not to take anymore in, but my sweet tooth for chocolate makes exceptions :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ll be looking for some autoflower pollen very soon. I would prefer fem pollen, if anyone has some or will have some soon, but regular male pollen would be totally fine too. As long as it comes from a true autoflowering plant, that’s the important bit. If you have or will have some pollen soon, please tag me in a comment or shoot me a DM.

4 Likes

I will have some soon to give away

4 Likes