Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Or three forever stamps

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation! I may go ahead and grab some washers and coin flips then.

2 Likes

Idk what that is lol

Regular u.s. forever stamps.

You can usually get 4 flips with seeds in a card and it’s still under an ounce. Just make sure you get the red or orange hose washers and not the coin collecting washers which are grey or white, they are too soft and seeds will be crushed.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Any others up late and paying attention?

7 Likes

I’m around what’s up

3 Likes

im in here up late gaming

3 Likes

Was looking to do a giveaway, but not many souls stirring, may wait until later in the morning friends!

5 Likes

We’re probably the only 3 up at this hour lol

3 Likes

I am here to watch!

3 Likes

I’m up too… lol I think you should do a giveaway for us late night owls only… hahaha…

Usually up late hours, pain keeps me up at times… so I play Ultimate Golf on my phone…
damn game is addictive. come find me, see if you can beat me… under Manidoog… lol.
Name of my new strain… Black Oger of Manidoog or BOM… Ghost Oger cut clone x Starfighter and Vietnamese Black… now in test mode.

4 Likes

I’m up at this hour, petty much 7 days a week
@Carty that new strain sounds interesting :v:t4:

Awesome as always @DougDawson & @BasementBeans! You two fine fellas kept things rocking in here last night! lol Gotta love OGenerous folks like y’all!
Also a big congrats to the lucky winners of the magic beans!

3 Likes

EVERYONE HERE ON OG IS A WINNER!!! :hugs:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Oh dear God :weary:

What did I win :trophy:

1 Like

An education!
A sharing experience!
The opportunity to get the gift of the sacred beans!
The chance to make and give back those very same sacred beans!
And best of all: a community of friends that spans our globe, all with the best intentions in their hearts.

:hugs:

7 Likes