Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Who’s creation is this mate? I tried to find it on seedfinder but couldn’t track down the lineage

4 Likes

Yeah, @Sasquatch and @corey are awesome. I was just loving watching it bounce back and forth :rofl:

4 Likes

These ghost crosses come from Mark on Strainly @FattyRoots , really cool guy with some great really well priced stuff.

6 Likes

Well, I’m glad they finally made it to you cuz!

@chronix , what was the mailing date on them cuz?
I know it took over a month this time, from US to CA

2 Likes

October 18th.

1 Like

OK all you OGers, @cory is putting on a little giveaway sponsored by @Herbies_Seeds. As most of you know @Herbies_Seeds is a sponsor here on OG. Don’t miss out on this event, head over and sign up to get your chance at some fire.

6 Likes

…smh lol 36 days!

2 Likes

Okay, giving away a flip of Maui Mango Haze F2s photo regulars made by @Guitarzan on his seed run on this site, received thru @Sebring . For the win, what did BB King name all his guitars after a near death experience?

4 Likes

Lucille???

3 Likes

@OGSince03 , winner winner chicken dinner!!! DM me a good addy OG!

3 Likes

Saw him as a guest with Phish! EPIC freakin show!!! (btw I knew Lucille, just wasnt here when ya asked LOL)

2 Likes

Alright!! Lucky night!

4 Likes

Thanks again @Sasquatch!! This place is like no other!

3 Likes

I had friends at that show!!! Wish I had seen it. Last time I saw BB King was at the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake, IA on October 5th, 2013!

6 Likes

NJ Meadowlands - Continental Airlines Arena (or whatever its name is / was, its always gonna be Brendan Byrne Arena to me LOL). I remember that show AND driving home, my (now) ex wife didn’t pay attention to her oil pressure light and blew the motor on her honda civic. STILL an epic show despite the issues afterwards. Home state shows rock!

4 Likes

@Corey I received the ruby red chiclets created by @repins12, thank you both very much!

5 Likes

@BasementBeans The samsquanch has landed , Thank You so much !

5 Likes

I started calling that one the stink ape. Glad to hear they made it, enjoy

7 Likes

Thanks by the welcome @Sasquatch .
Where i introduce me ?

2 Likes

This is the place, @MRCROWLEY

4 Likes