Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Fantastic @sprinklememaynee , it looks like one of them cracked, do the rest look ok?

2 Likes

The rest are intact, which is fantastic, excited to try some Spacebound gear!

Fantastic, glad to hear. I am in like jail for another hour but :heart: :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

Right on! I’m glad they made it! I hope you find something you like! Happy hunting!:grin::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

good evening guys I reread everything you are fantastic as always … evening dibs even if in Italy I am 1 am :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Do you like free seeds? Have you taken/painted/drawn a picture that is a step above? Have you entered the contest?

7 Likes

Do you guys by any chance give away internationally?

5 Likes

Hello @alwaysnoob , welcome to OG. Drop by the Introduce yourself thread and meet some of the folks. Perhaps tell us a bit about yourself and what you are growing? As for your question, it’s been known to happen :slight_smile: Stick around, get to know some of the community, I am sure you will enjoy it.

12 Likes

Thanks brother!

5 Likes

Thank you @corey @Jinglepot for the Cheese x (Cheese x UFS18).
And @Astrodude for the stamps donation.

Amazing!

3 Likes

No problem friend! Glad they made it! May their odor stink to high heaven for ya :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Another load heading for the mail box. If you are waiting for seeds from me they are either in the mail or about to be.

20 Likes

In your next life you can apply to be a postal worker . No rest for the wicked .

6 Likes

@DougDawson =

11 Likes

Got your envelope today! Thank you!!

5 Likes

On a happy note I finally went through the freebies from Labrat so these will soon be heading out into the world :slight_smile:
Critical Mass X Crop King Blueberry
BB X BB (Crop King Blueberry x Crop King Blueberry A Female)
BB X BB (Crop King Blueberry x Crop King Blueberry B female)
OG # 18 x BB
Sebrings Earl Lover Auto Fem x 2 Earth Lover Auto Male (Males were supposed to be Auto fems but came up male)
AK47 x BB (A)
AK47 x BB (B)
Deep Purple Dojo x Jack the Ripper (5 seeds)
BM X NL ?

11 Likes

I got a pack of purple poison cookies f2 by baked beans from @4ftfarmer.

I have one Canadian address memorized.

Who’s addie do I have memorized and you get the pack

7 Likes

Otugs lol :joy:

2 Likes

Must be mine, lol

7 Likes

Super excited for that critical mass cross!!!

I had that stuff as a teen like 10 years ago, the critical mass I had (assuming it was the real deal) was so sweet and slightly skunky. absolutely was a fire strain. I hope I get a chance to get some

2 Likes