Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Hi @GreenLiteGrow79, if you haven’t introduced yourself to the community, please go on the thread below! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Not that I am aware of. Welcome to OG @GreenLiteGrow79 , drop by the introduce yourself thread and say hi to the community if you are up to it.

1 Like

@DougDawson, Abbbian too fast!!! :flushed: :astonished: :rofl:

1 Like

This thread is lightly throttled. Sometimes you have to wait a few seconds to post, especially if the thread is getting lots of action. I don’t know the specific parameters/algorithm but you can see it says “you need to wait a few seconds between posts in this thread” on the threads that are throttled. Also, sometimes you can not edit you posts in the throttled threads.

1 Like

Thanks Dirtron! I’ll holler at Doug because I know he has to rid himself of some of the mountain of beans he owns. :slight_smile: lol
If ever I have some that you want please holler.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Welcome fellow Canadian, nice to meet you. So you may want to check out this Canadian thread as well as the introduce yourself thread posted above. Many fellow Canuks around here.

3 Likes

welcome @GreenLiteGrow79 , fellow atlantic canadian here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @GreenLiteGrow79 !

1 Like

Well since we are all still here let me check the vault :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So you wanna ship the EUL seeds i won to @MoBilly, he wants them.

1 Like

Don’t you want them?

@DougDawson said he has me covered so I assume he has enough for both of us AceHigh. :slight_smile:
He is a very OGenerous guy 100%.

3 Likes

So since it’s a skunky day how about a pack of Blurple Skunk from @Moka ?

5 Likes

I would love some skunk Doug, dibs

2 Likes

That sounds nice for sure

1 Like

Might want to check this one out once you get established.
https://overgrow.com/t/canada-420-secret-ganja-santa-exchange/69700/30

2 Likes

I can say eh a lot, does that count?

2 Likes

Ok, sorry folks, got to run up to mental health for a down machine. Hope they let me back out. Be back in a bit.

13 Likes

Lol I hope it all counts… count me in!

1 Like

Whoa! Party going on in here! Awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes