Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

This one slipped my radar but now that I am up to speed I would like to thank @ItsintheGenetics for the Garanimals x Wedding Cake seeds.

3 Likes

So giveaways by @corey and @JohnnyPotseed are both live. Don’t miss out. They are raining seeds down like a thunderstorm.

7 Likes

Nice one Doug, I didn’t see that we could sign up for 2! Snagged a second pack

1 Like

good evening guys sorry for the absence because in this period I work a little more … tonight I will update my diary OG​:green_heart::heart:

4 Likes

I see you are having a lot of fun😍very good guys

2 Likes

If you wants seeds go to my giveaway, going on now at the circus thread!

8 Likes

Thanks @corey ! They arrived!

:pray::v::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @corey ! Those are going to be fabulous! So very much appreciated!
Another special thank you for all you do! @corey ! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Just to add another one to the pile! Thank you @corey, you are awesome mate! :fire::sunglasses::raised_hands:

7 Likes

Looks like its mail call from Corey day! Sweetness! Thanks bud!!!

8 Likes

Man I’m doing my happy dance today cause these gems showed up from the man @corey

So hyped to have some of subs gear on hand, I’m gonna have a hard time not fucking yo my whole planned schedule of gear to run to get t into these. I know subs gear is known for bringing the flavor. This is all I’m hearing in my head today:

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting some. Killer cross, Beautiful plants and I bet the terps are off the chain. :fire:

2 Likes

Hey there OG, so is anyone still out there or is everyone resting after yesterdays giveaways?

11 Likes

Yesterday was crazy! What a day of giveaways. Shout out @JohnnyPotseed @corey @repins12 :fire::raised_hands::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Yes indeed and @JohnnyPotseed is going to be going for a while. I just thought I would see who was kicking around. If we have some folks around I will pass something out :wink:

6 Likes

Those molokian(?) frost showed up today thanks @DougDawson

I know I butchered the spelling on that lol

2 Likes

Fantastic @Neb , glad they made it. Happy growing bud. So I am sitting on some Oregon Huckleberry F3s from a previous run. These required the donation to the server but I have already covered that. Anyone out there that has interest? If so I will do a little giveaway here.

8 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:
Absolutely!!

1 Like

I’ll be your Huckleberry for huckleberry.

3 Likes

Did you change your avatar @Bobgrows ? Perhaps I missed it previously but it’s cool looking

3 Likes