Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Just messing with you. That looks delsh. Much better than the salad (but, its healthy, she says) I had to throw down my throat. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::poop:

1 Like

Ok you crazy dibbers. It’s been a few days and I did promise some fire side giveaways. Since the weather is finally cooperative I will toss something out there in a while. Just about to start the fire so stay tuned. I will bring you all fireside with me and see how it goes.

4 Likes

That’s hilarious, in QC people just say smoked meat :joy:. I didn’t know people called it ‘‘Montreal smoked meat’’, how is it different from other smoked meat?

2 Likes

hello folks, evening everyone! did you say dibbers or dabbers? :scream: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Different fat content and spicing than pastrami.

1 Like

d0f757cb2b861137428061674fa16716a41e5391_2_375x500

Here is the way we do it in Texas

7 Likes

Doesn’t look blue rare to me…lol

It’s got a frog accent.

:cowboy_hat_face:yes this is a small one and it is medium rare wasnt that hungry today :mage:

you guys should post in the ‘what do stoner’s eat?’ thread

3 Likes

On it! (random poof of smoke)

(Edit: What do stoners eat? 🍴 - #1995 by Pigeonman)

If only the deli were open at this hour. You have given me griddle goals.

1 Like

Hey bud, not sure when I moved to Texas but that’s my dinner from a while back :thinking: Hard to miss my Antique plates and 1970s table :rofl:

7 Likes

I did post that exact pic on that thread, lol.

1 Like

My wife has chosen @morecatslesspeople as my #1, @MoBilly #2 and @Pigeonman #3.

I will have something for all of you, let me figure out what I can add to prizes and will get to each of you in turn!

6 Likes

Cause it was made in Montreal lol

Don’t judge me :crazy_face::confounded:

Without Montreal in the name, il manque quelque chose

2 Likes

I thought that meal looked familiar, lol. Especially the plate.

3 Likes

To be fair, I thought of drawing something up. That’s about as far as that went :laughing:

4 Likes

Stolen all the way :joy::+1: what say you @Alphatoy ?

1 Like

Lol, yeah it kind of stood out to me as well. That was from my June long weekend. Guess it could be the way they do it in Texas but that was made in Barry’s Bay Ontario and for the record, it was medium well :wink:

4 Likes