Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :scream: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Ok, here’s my ‘take’ on things… I can see there’s a few ‘seed-hos’ same as anyone with one eye. There’s going to be some that try to take advantage of the seed giveaways, no matter what site it’s on. That’s simply the way of things. You just need to try and figure who (not really hard to do) and give em a ‘talking to’ nicely. If that doesn’t work, well then, I’d say ignore em. But don’t leave a site with so many friendly and truly giving people over it! smh…

15 Likes

Damn man! You could choke a donkey with those colas :exploding_head: Looks good!

Heads up we’re trying to move everything that isn’t a seed giveaway out of here to

New watercooler in that link up above.

5 Likes

Mike, you simply killed it!!! Congrats!!! And they’re as green as green can be!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :scream:

2 Likes

It’s true but if they come for free seeds and nothing more they are missing the point of this place and sucks to be them seriously the knowledge the people the info on here that’s the real treasure sharing seeds with friends is just a byproduct in my humblest of opinions

9 Likes

But we HAVE an actual chat to bullshit on…

https://overgrow.com/t/chat-room-lets-chat

2 Likes

So true. Upped my game more from OG knowledge base more in the last 8 months than the previous 5 years. Seeds are a by product.

4 Likes

I aint going anywhere, brother. You’re stuck with me for a while longer.
Just was stating an observation is all. Case in point, I offered a guy here some beans and he accepted. Cool! The I get another PM from some random guy saying he wanted some too. I ignored him. Then I sent a feller (on a different site) some of my Blak N Blu Cookies and when he got them he said thanks but also mentioned that I didnt clean out the seeds to remove pale seeds and scraps of leaf. I told him “those fucking seeds were free, dude. You clean them out.” Its just some people are fnckers, no matter what.

10 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better!! What a school it is here!!! :pray:

for sure I couldn’t imagine where my grow would be at if I hadn’t found this place I was in an illegal state didn’t know any growers I basically had YouTube who nerfed all the cannabis content a few old books and google then I joined here and it’s been great ever since

2 Likes

I really hope we don’t lose any of the knowledge, wisdom and experience on this site…that being said, if someone want to be shitty, the rest of the internet will fulfill their needs! Plenty of negativity elsewhere…I’m working on my edginess lol bear with me!

1 Like

yall headed to the chat room the conversations on here are my favorite part of the free seed thread lol it’s moooovvving join the movement hahaha

2 Likes

Actually I took the pic and posted it in the what stoners eat thread which is where you copied it from. You will notice that plate in all my food pics while I am at the lake. Dont really care if you repost it saying that’s how you do it in Texas. Doenst matter at all to me. It’s a pic if my dinner, not exactly a copywrited photo bud.

3 Likes

I was enlightened by my friend @Eagles009 about this site. He called it something like “an advanced college for growers”. I call it "“a school of HIGHER learning”.
Not trying to pat myself on the back or anything, but my knowledge has grown exponentially since joining up.
But the seeds, and even the knowledge takes a back seat to the camaraderie I’ve found from those I’ve met here.

10 Likes

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Also I heard you make a mean Texan dinner.

4 Likes

I paid way too much for a Cough cut on strainly. Ran it and all my friends are convinced it’s not real :sleepy:. I really can’t say since I only had it a few times in the late 90s.

Would love to send a cut to someone on here who has legitimately ran it back in the day it to confirm.

Anyone interested?

If we can confirm it’s real we could do a whole lot of breeding experiments with it. Or just share the cut for free to anyone who wants it.

Could be a fun project

Also looking for GDP or some kind of anti anxiety and insomnia strain to trade for…

This is gold

Thanks broski!

I just gotta say again guys. I really enjoy reading your guys chat on this thread in the mornings. So fun! So many giveaways! Keep it up and thanks for the entertainment!!

3 Likes

I crossed a gg4 auto plant with marks bubblegum auto plant this year. So I got a couple packs leftover. If you want one holler

4 Likes