Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Can you feel the love?

6 Likes

I can feel the og love everyday I am here. It’s my go to, only thing that keeps me sane is growing and if you do grow, we’ll why not learn and interact with like minded individuals on a platform that in the sense caters to that exact thing.

8 Likes

this community is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Oh I’m here watching, still too slow to win though

I was first once, had the win, but spell check screwed me :sob: lol

7 Likes

just put … if you need 10 characters but i get it thats happened to me before and its really annoying. theres still plenty of kind generous people willing to give seeds out.

3 Likes

you’re guaranteed to win later today at the BBQ, ha !!!

5 Likes

whats up i see yall were busy last night wow

2 Likes

The Truth. Ladies are welcome!

3 Likes

Every day of my life lol

4 Likes

damn!! lol Over 200 posts on the last chapter, and over 260 post here! What a crazy busy night yas had… :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:
More awesome donations by the great folks of OG, and congrats to all the winners!

5 Likes

yup they sure were busy I was entertaining my 4 kids all night anyway happy 4th everybody hope you have a great day

2 Likes

It isn’t so much spell check that gets me… lol I get to trying to type too fast, using more than one finger! Then my fingers get in the way of each other with one finger going faster the the other…

3 Likes

That just means you can have two thoughts at once and act on them at the same time ,) multitasking

1 Like

OH YEAH!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!.. :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

edit… Oooops, lol hit cap lock instead of the uppercase

3 Likes

lol yup and I’m using a broken touchscreen which makes it waayyy easier

1 Like

I hear clear tape fixes that right up

1 Like

I disabled my old touchscreen… can’t stand it

2 Likes

Back to work till 7am

3 Likes

I’ll be going to work here in about 45 minutes, still drinking on my 2nd cup of coffee lol

2 Likes

I’m working on my first then off to cook breakfast play chef maid entertainer and referee lol

3 Likes