I drew a stick person and realized im highly outskilled here

5 Likes

@Cratix : Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 - #2067 by Yetigrows

1 Like

I agree. It would make a great avatar!

1 Like

:pray:Thank you.

Thanks man! :wink:
And thanks @Qtip . Iā€™m thinking about doing that.

1 Like

1 Like

Just showed my wife, she agrees I might need more than two prizes if this keeps up!

6 Likes

So everyone that wishes can take 30 seconds out, check out the view and listen to the birds sing.

10 Likes

Now thatā€™s reasonable as ANYTHING out there!!! I think Iā€™m be ringing your Bell for contact info soon. Big THANKS for relaying this. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks Doug. Thatā€™s a beautiful spot bro! Iā€™m thinking you might frequent this spot. Yes?

1 Like

Yes sir, itā€™s at the top of a trail overlooking the lake and river. One of my favorite spots to smoke a joint and than just sit and listen.

5 Likes

:heart: YOU GOT GOOD WEATHER! YASS!!! :heart:

1 Like

I have a few of those places too. If I can make the hike, Iā€™ll post a pic of my favorite spot to chill when I can.

2 Likes

Any time! Happy to help plug up a local grower who puts decent effort into his stuff :grin: fuck tell him I sent you, maybe we all get luckyā€¦

Fuck do I gotta proof read theseā€¦

1 Like

Yes sir, finally after 2 weeks it turned. I will take it. Already got the fire pit set up. Just finishing up making Fillet Mingion with corn, potatoes and Brussels sprouts for us and than going to fire up the pit. At this moment I can say nothing is better than this. Only seeds I touched today was the ones I filled the bird feeders with :crazy_face:

5 Likes

You know how to live bruv, and thanks for taking us on this journey with you.

3 Likes

Out of likes but that looks good!

@MoBilly seriously impressed with yours as well! If I could draw like that I would probably bother drawing :laughing:

2 Likes

oh hey we are having almost the same thing but sauteed green beans for me olive oil little bit of fresh garlic ā€œfirst of the yearā€ and some parm and a killer salad from the garden the buttercrunch is so sweet and these early red onions damn Itā€™s my oldestā€™s bday today shes 19 going on 30 or 6 depending on the day

8 Likes

Thanks Slick1. I appreciate that. I used to do a lot of art, paintings and such. Just got too busy. You know.

3 Likes