Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty cool! Love the idea of seeing and being in charge of the entire process.

Heā€™s not talking about the coffee beans :neutral_face:

I hate when cyborgs attack my grows. Bastards.

4 Likes

any of my Canadian friends deal with ā€œGrey zoneā€ weed dealers? The stores selling weed that arnt from the OCS.

for example ive been using this guy that i found on google for a while now lol

https://kushleaf.ca/

I dunno. I had my exhaust off for 2 hours today and it was 99 humidity when I turned it back on. 24 hours would wreak havoc on my girls. I didnā€™t bomb the tentā€¦lol. I bombed the house for fkn fleas. I sealed off doors and vents to grow area before I started.

I have been dealing with Spider Mites. After sprays, powders, ladybugs, I finally just moved the 2 remaining plants outside. They were in the middle of flower. 5 weeks. So, now I guess they will reveg outside and flower like an outside plant. Hopefully bug free.
I did seal off the tent and am using the No Pest Strip in there fo 48 hours. If that donā€™t sanitize the tent, nothing will.

Oof that sucks brother. Iā€™ve heard horror stories but the worst Iā€™ve seen is fungus gnats. Iā€™ve found random Beatles and spiders and what not. No pests though.

1 Like

Yes, got a few good ones. What city?

1 Like

Good stuff. Looks fun

1 Like

Would this, possibly, create a herm chance in the next gen?
Just wondering.
:thinking:

1 Like

Talking about the female spray? I see the topic.

1 Like

You wanna see how your Hopes ā€˜n Dreams can soar, drop, them soarā€¦I mean S-O-A-R??? I saw the ole Mail Carrier, went to the Mailbox, received beans from @DougDawson, Fleur du Mal Seeds, and what I thought was a NEW IPHONE!!! AM2 x RC, Cinderella Mix, OG Mix A-N-D the famous Indiana Bubblegum. NO NEW IPHONE!!! Donā€™t feel sorry for me, got something BETTER!! Stuffed in the iPhone Box was enough Flips of @BigMike55ā€™s highly-praised Blak Nā€™ Blu Cookies to fund the Site for a few Y-E-A-R-S. They WILL be featured in that September Nonsense Iā€™m planning. Big THANKS, Bro, the number of choices m-i-g-h-t reach :100:!!! Hip-Hip-Hoo frigging Rah!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Anyway, I kinda like my ole/old iPhone 7Plus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

Thats awsome!!!

1 Like

Well good that you got them. I figured you to get an iPhone kick there haha. Hope your Bean Bonanza goes great, bro!

5 Likes

He sent it like that. Good deal. Thatā€™s what I like hearing. I trust people. Man I hate the mail.

Thank you @DougDawson !
Received my seeds today! :green_heart:
Excited to grow these out!

Much appreciated!! :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Good job @DougDawson . Iā€™m very impressed.

1 Like

I understand SS#4 is some blazing fire if itā€™s grown well.

3 Likes

Oh and Happy Birthday @Bobgrows

3 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m wondering why forced change of sex doesnā€™t skrew with the stability of the line. Especially if done during flower.
Again, just curious.

2 Likes