Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

2 Likes

Yeah I wish I could get ahold of some Black Tuna beans. Could open a fish factory with all the cans of tuna I sold and smoked back in the day.

3 Likes

@CADMAN

Hot Shot 100046114 No-Pest Strip, Pack of 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0019BK8AG/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_glt_fabc_N9G6Y3NW5M3PEWB80T3Q?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This here^^^
I dont know if it has killed everything in the tent. I had some leftover ladybugs in there. Quite a few that were hiding. Those are all dead after 24 hours.

1 Like

Thanks @BigMike55 & @Stankonia

Is it actually safe to use in my tent thats in my bedroom 3" from my head while sleeping?
Safe for pets? I get it, itā€™s Posion. But Iā€™d Likely keep the Ac Infinity fan running . But could I actually use this :thinking:

2 Likes

I dont know really how well the tents seal. I did leave my circulating fans running and I can not feel any air coming thru the zippers etc. I dont know if I would want to sleep in the same room with it. My tent is in my guest room. They share space with about 6 guitars, amplifiers, a day bed and my receiver, turntable and record collection.

3 Likes

That sounds like the room I would want to be in all day!!!

1 Like

Without the bugs or bug killers. It is pretty relaxing to sit in there when the plants are big.

2 Likes

Yeah not really lookin to posion myself or wife while we sleep lol Iā€™ll keep plug-in away at it tho with soaps n stuff .

1 Like

Who wants some seeds?? Lol

Only condition - you havenā€™t ever received or been sent anything from me yet. :grin:

Wonder if thereā€™s anyone here eligible to call dibs :laughing:

12 Likes

Well I think I qualify!

Dibs!

2 Likes

Dibs??? damn im slow

2 Likes

OTUG you so hardcore OG
Hooking up the seed poor and destitute so they too can ā€¦
Grow the dank :seedling::seedling::seedling:

4 Likes

@Neb and @bassman5420

You both have never gotten anything from me or have anything on the way. You both qualify!

Send those addys in a pm! :grinning:

12 Likes

Woot! alrighty

1 Like

Lol, you know what they say about old timersā€¦they got the goods :wink:

6 Likes

Hello I am a qtip with a mustacheā€¦
You have never seen me beforeā€¦

NOW GIMME THOSE PRECIOUS BEANS

4 Likes

Dibs! If your willing to share Id love to try them.

1 Like

You got it mustache Q-tip.

Hey wait one minute :thinking: :joy:

2 Likes