Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

I seen that thing the other day on TV were they seen the chef. Playing with himself on camera he thought it was funny was on national television. Stuff like that I would hurt you if I know you did something like that in my food

1 Like

You know people are freaks.

1 Like

Who’s Chocolate Thai are you running? I’ve got Drawoh’s going. I didn’t realize you were running any in that rainforest you’re planting lol

1 Like

Johnny I don’t think I’ve seen your stuff. What do you got going on in the jungle

1 Like

I currently have mothers of about 20 strains (down from 52) and clones of all in various stages of vegging. About 460 or so plants total in the veg room. They’ll get ran in bud in a few months, no rush. I’m concentrating my efforts on the Autos atm…

6 Likes

@Slick1 it sounds like a forest. @JohnnyPotseed Good stuff man that’s the kind of stuff I like going on

1 Like

To be honest I can’t ever grow enough. I always want to keep something flowering at all times.

2 Likes

i hope you can smoke like a chimney with all those plants growing lol

3 Likes

@Slick1…ya know, I honestly don’t remember But I’m thinking I got them beans from @Guitarzan… as to where they came from, maybe he would know.

2 Likes

I even get my smoke away. I’m a connoisseur I’ll have to have different strains at all times I get tired of smoking the same stuff over and over and over

We go through a couple ounces a week, no problem, on a slow/regular week…

edit… if it’s a ‘party-type week’…well then up that by 2xs at least lol

2 Likes

@Neb When you get to a certain point it’s not about smoking it’s about enjoying what you do

2 Likes

Same here I’m about a quarter a day

I like the water bongs. I just picked this one up the other day I know it’s not real fancy looking but it’s really easy to clean one of the easiest ones I have

2 Likes

Your place has to be like Disney World for growers lol

Johnny drops 60 seeds like it’s nothing, and then does the same a day or two later! lol He’s a growing machine.

2 Likes

lol In a way, it IS…

edit… I’ll be going abck to work soon. If I think about it I’ll take a couple pics

2 Likes

I sent you some of Drawoh’s Choc Thai F4, and Coco Puffs. Both of those were from Hazeman. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

4 Likes

I did years ago. When I get outside growing. One year you can call me a tree company.

1 Like

Thanks man I would like to see that that’s one thing I miss about living out west

Ok, I was pretty sure they came from you cuz…thnx for the info

1 Like