Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Gets better day by day I swear

3 Likes

Truth! Make one is the way lolā€¦ thereā€™s not very many subjects considered ā€˜sacrosanctā€™ or ā€˜verbotenā€™ here!

2 Likes

they are in a bucket with holes in the bottom, covered by screen. Shredded newspaper on bottom, then I put the worms in, added some top soil. There are two buckets under the main bucket. This is what I was told to do. Also said not to feed them for a week.

6 Likes

Very interesting setup :thinking:

I built one of these years back! Thanks for reminding me that i should pull it out of storage. :laughing:

2 Likes

gotcha was just readng some stuff on uncle jims site I just meant a smashed up banana lol good thing I read it because I have a ton of tomatos I guess they donā€™t like them too acidic it said coffee is ok but not alot also too acidic I have a tone of old grounds iā€™ll probably just skip on them all together it also said they eat or caneat there weight in a day thats pretty crazy thanks for the tips

1 Like

Not sure but there is sharks ! tenor (3)

3 Likes

Lmao, glad they made it safe and thank you for the compliments bro :pray: I appreciate you

2 Likes

image munsters too lol

2 Likes

Thankful for your generosity @Guitarzan. You are hardcore og

5 Likes

Man, that is a blast!!! I can see you thinking, ā€œwait a minute, give or take, between 60 to 80 seeds, if I start tomorrow, my grandchildren will be doing the harvest for me!!!ā€ LOL! He simply got you on a schedule!!! Congrats!!! :pray: :hugs: :scream: By the way!! @Guitarzan, hats off to you!!!

2 Likes

Hey any plant doctors in here want to take a crack at diagnosing whatā€™s going on with my baby?

2 Likes

Oh the sounds of crickets can be deafening.

3 Likes

Looks like a phosphorus deficiency. Whatā€™s your PH sitting at?

1 Like

It is pretty quiet in here tonight lol

2 Likes

Wait what happenedā€¦nobody here @DougDawson ?

1 Like

Just seemed quiet is all. Wondered who was hanging around.

1 Like

Itā€™s a self portrait, why ya gotta be so harsh? Despite being Santa @DougDawson is human and has feelings too :wink:.

3 Likes

I swear Iā€™m not scrounging for no more beansā€¦Unless itā€™s serious mad fire :fire::fire::fire:
:smirk::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Back and forth a little bit, this damn computer chair is killing my back. I need to get a better one pretty bad lol. The wife keeps getting on me to find a better one.