Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

If you like Rooibos; try to find Heuningbos (In English = Honeybush). It’s similar to Rooibos but has a natural honey scent and is also sweeter on the pallet without sugar.

Stuff is also as good (if not better) for you than Rooibos regarding antioxidants and the such.

(*edit: there is no tannin , I boil a pot of water, toss in a few backs, a dash of clove and 1" of diced vanilla bean and bring it to a simmer then let it sit covered until I want it. I also use it this way as an iced-tea in the fridge but I splash in a little lemon juice if it’s to be served cold)

3 Likes

Lol, while I like my little troll avatar I must say I love this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
The snow lotus sunshine daydream is prob from @Herbie.

No idea on the other one. But :earth_africa: :fire:!

3 Likes

Thanks I see you tagged him hopefully he’ll recognize them .

2 Likes

yup on the top no idea on the bottom :slight_smile: looks how otug put some recent ones tho

3 Likes

it’d fit ya cuz lol

2 Likes

Thanks @Herbie sorry I didn’t remember on my own who sent them but appreciate you getting these out to me have a great weekend .

2 Likes

It all tastes like vanilla now. I got some Hershey’s for s’mores for my kids and tried a piece, it was nasty.

4 Likes

Good taste my man, I like white tea too

3 Likes

My favourite tea is coffee :+1::laughing:

:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

They’re all “cutting” Chocolate with Vanilla!!!SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hope you like those Durban x Malawi Fems :grinning:

5 Likes

I was wanting for that. @DougDawson that’s the only way I know how he looks. Lol

3 Likes

Woo hoo glad you spotted my post been sitting here racking my mush brain trying to think who sent them . Appreciate it thanks again .

5 Likes

Yup, you have a good eye

6 Likes

Sounds tasty

4 Likes

I’m thinking a couple might just get wet since there out and handy to get at .

4 Likes

Hell ya get them poppin! The Malawi genetics are a looooong flower time lol

3 Likes

Any of you guys know anything about or heard of an African heirloom auto?

1 Like

What is the flower time on that strain? Thanks

2 Likes