Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Will do man thanks…have you used them a few times? Are they reliable?

1 Like

he is an OGer here, and well respècted at that, so doubt you will have problems with him.

10 Likes

Samwell has it right…no fear from them…good dude too!!!

6 Likes

I’ve gotten seeds from him and they are absolutely awesome seeds %100 germination and no issues at all I highly recommend him

5 Likes

appreciate it gentlemen! thank you… lazy me did not bother to go check him out on OG before I started blabing my mouth

2 Likes

Hi @HammBone, here’s the link to @Sebring’s thread… Sebring’s Perpetual No-till Living Organics .

Check it out from the start when you can. It’s a very nice thread and is a living biography of Sebring’s life at the moment. Tons of good, natural techniques and inspiration. Go to the end if you want to introduce yourself first if you like, and then and go back and catch up on your own time.

I’m beginning my own CBD and med making journey, for myself. There are a lot of people doing it and a lot of great info and science on the matter now.

Best vibes and prayers for you and your girl. Some of the best healing comes from personal contact with so many other people who can relate exactly to you and your situation. And, when you begin to learn some of the new research on CBD/THC('s)/Terpenes and their synergistic qualities, and healing abilities, man, it get’s really exciting, imo.

You’ll find lots of direction here at OverGrow just by asking, too. Poke around the other rooms and ask away. peace

10 Likes

No worries. A lot of us are guilty of that. There’s an awful lot of info here to be mined.

4 Likes

:wave: @HammBone :blush:

6 Likes

@Sebring
Thanks from the community once again. I grabbed a couple more packs of your seeds yesterday for my personal grow/experiment. I hope to be creating beans this round to give back & pay it forward.

3 Likes

Is that legal?!.. :joy:

:v: :maple_leaf:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

No, no it isn’t, but we’re all a bunch of stoned scofflaws anyways, so no one’s keeping track of these things. :joy:

13 Likes

Seeds will be available soon if anyone wants to try these out. In testing now for germination rates. Should be ready in a week or two. These pics are the clone off the mother clone that was giving to me by a close friend here in Maine . It’s a fast finishing frosty potent varietal that he has had for a long time. Not sure of the moms lineage… but good weed is good weed… it will flower as soon as u put it outside… I grew this strain on 24 hours light for months, put outside July 1st and it immediately went into flower… the done before labor day varietal. This was pollenated with a macanuska male ( Mac x matanuska thunder fuck) … the female will bring some faster finishing times on the macanuska…

25 Likes

Looks tasty, I would like to give 'em a try. :slight_smile:

Looking good ,I’d be interested in a few of those as well trich_house ! So it’s a auto flower or your at the 12 hr sun shine to get it flowering?

That sounds like a nice pappa choice. What does that smoke like?

I’d love to try those out

I knew I was familiar with that! How you doin’
@G-paS? From one old hippie to another those were the days my friend. The spirit of peace, love and sharing never leaves us old farts. And I am so glad!
I hope you’re well and lifted my old “head” friend.
Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Sure would love to add and try to to my garden :smiley:

I’d do you the big favour of tand help you with the burden of having many seeds… I would love to have some too. :grin:

Are you in Canada or able to ship to Canada?..I can e-transfer you cash for the seeds and postage.
Much love