Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I have never even heard of that strain is it any good

3 Likes

I have a couple seeds that I have been collecting if your interested?

1 Like

I have a couple seeds kicking around not sure the names but I would not mind letting go if your interested

Not to be rude but you’ve just joined and only have two posts that are in this thread. Nothing personal but I’d rather deal with an older member of the community.

4 Likes

Completely understandable man no worries hopefully we can trade further on down the line

2 Likes

30 posts were split to a new topic: Wakamaka new topic

I think this thread should be combined with the introduce yourself to OG thread :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: that said I have cuts in the private lounge ladies and gents so get your rep up and come join the party

6 Likes

Taking a short cut without doing some learnin can be a costly venture.

Might want to be reading up on your new hobby

7 Likes

The what? plus twenty

2 Likes

1 Like

I’d love to find some truly killer keeper cuts in Canada, have always grown from seed and it’s so hit or miss and ive never found anything truly amazing in 2+ years that has it all (frost factor, density, smell, bag appeal, and pref high calyx to leaf ratio too lmao) so if anyone has anything they’d be willing to share feel free to PM me

unfortunately I don’t have anything to offer for trade again as I’ve never found any real keepers yet, but hopefully soon… the sannies killing fields I’m growing atm is looking promising but still ~8 weeks to go, rooting 3 cuts tho

4 Likes

Fkn Bandits…i never trust those fkers! hehe

3 Likes

I would love to try my hand at some cbd strains, not picky. Wanna try something for my anxiety.

4 Likes

Get two identical pots and fill them with the exact same mix. Now leave one completely dry. The other water thoroughly and then plant in it. Do not add water to it until it feels as heavy as the dry one. You’ll never over water again. Gotta "feel"it can’t be explained properly with words. Water is heavy so i suggest every daylifting and comparing so you can get a good understanding. The top sometimes looks crispy dry but an inch down could be proper and thriving. It takes time don’t give up we’ve all killed our share of plants :sweat_smile::v:
@Wakamaka4

9 Likes

I have killed way more plants than I have grown

all the best

Dequilo

8 Likes

Exactly how i measure if it needs a feed a not

Nice explanation

3 Likes

Wet to dry cycles simulate natural conditions for the plant . It will also stimulate drought defense growth and Bud production. I go a step farthe and measure intake so I only mix what I need. Only water twice a week in 3 gallon pots to finish with 4-6’ plants. When dry ego ugh to lift one handed water by pouring half intake slowly in pot, let soak at least half hour. Slowly pour in second half (2 gallons per plant total) let soak until run off in tray. Empty tray, no bottom feeding. After drainage dent in sides of pots to create air pockets (cavitation) this will allow the hair roots to sloth off during your dry stage and promote a dense ball of angel hair roots that will not lock up on you late and never need shaving in smaller pots…only what i know by observation in clear pots in my garden, taught to me by fellow grower.

4 Likes

We’ll call this one “Life of Thai” forgive the pun but I needed 20 characters​:v::sunglasses:

29 Likes

The idea behind the cut water bottle over the seedling is to create a humid environment while it develops its roots. If you see condensation, your good, if you don’t, swap it out. Air will be provided through the soil.

5 Likes

I have fibro and I do find it quite therapeutic. I find it most effective when I mix it with THC though

3 Likes