Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Not me, not yet!:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Daaaamn

Same,same only different. 12yrs
@Guitarzan beautiful plants!
@misterbee I haven’t been seeing you at the seeds anonymous meetings lately
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve been doing the Remote Zoom Sessions…in my skivvies!!! Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Damn I want bad to buy from him, but he doesn’t ship internationally.

2 Likes

Yes I emailed him and found out he didn’t ship to Canada :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I also got the same response need a middle man .

3 Likes

I started a thread about Mark here, let’s use that to discuss his seeds, and keep this thread for free seeds and clones

15 Likes

Hey there how are u. Do u happen to have any packs left

2 Likes

Wife just sent me this! Package secured

10 Likes

Misterbee, you are a standup guy! How did I know you would pop out of the woodwork and offer seeds? Offered me seeds the first day or two I was here as well. You’re one of the greats here at Overgrow, and you and others are great people to emulate.

20 Likes

Right? I’m still floored at the kindness on this site. It’s a welcome break from all the selfishness in the world. There are several more similar people. It’s an awesome community to be part of.

17 Likes

it’s true!! Misterbee offered me up some fire genetics when I was new around these parts too

13 Likes

@misterbee is a great friend to have and his seed collection is deep and vast. His actions emulate what I think is the heart and soul of this sight. He gives for no reason other than to pass the LOVE of our favorite greenery!!

13 Likes

Here’s another one of those great guys… @Instg8ter . People make an organization great. But an organization can make great people, too. This site is becoming a magnet of generosity, pulling good people towards it. Positive vibes are the norm.

13 Likes

@misterbee is a jolly good fellow, for he’s a jolly good fellow. He’s a jolly good feeeeeeelooooooooow…

9 Likes

I totally agree such a great community so many folks have helped mē and I try always to return that generosity if we all live like this in the real worldi would be a better place grow on folks

11 Likes

Anyone sitting on any autos? Willing to buy or possibly trade something, send you nudes of someone’s wife. Let’s deal lol

10 Likes

Try Mark on Strainly

5 Likes

hit me up, I may have a pack of something for ya.

7 Likes

@ReikoX, did you get in on the recent Soma Lavender CoOp Seed Run? If not, PM me Address and I’ll run some your way. Stay safe/be well.

8 Likes

I think thats why i always been around the grow community full of good people no b.s. some of my happiest times are within the community some may be lost but never forgotten.

7 Likes