Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Yo Bro, how’s it going?! It’s ReBoMaN from Strainly, we have traded in the past. I wanted to let you know your yeti herrijuana strain I got from you, I like a lot, super vigorous large growing plant. I didn’t pop any last year but, I have a few flowering this season, coming along nicely. Just wanted to ask if you want to make another trade for some of those beans? I have a stack of different stuff, I could shoot you a list if you think you might be interested. Thanks Brother. :peace_symbol: ReBoMaN

1 Like

I’ll see if there are a few reserved beans I can send you. :wink:
Just need a good address in a private message. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Brownboy7089

im smoking some Maui Wowie as I type, BC grown. Great sativa high to it. Ive not seen it around in seed form. Im sure its out there tho somewhere.
Be prepared for a long flowering period on those prolly. Some sativa types can be unruly indoors also.
Good luck on that. Let us know how she grows when ya up and growing it.

Growing some MauiWowi x Cherry Bomb now.

1 Like

@SmknCanuck thats awesome. You’re the first person Ive heard growing Maui Wowie (Hybrid). Mr Soul has a quality Cherry Bomb genetic from what ive heard.
How does she grow? unruly sativa or well behaved.i doubt Ive ever seen pics of MW plants in full flower.
Ive grown Haze, Hawaiian, Durban and Congo (rcc cut), but ive not tried this.
Im genuinely curious how she grows for ya. flowering period etc.
Maui Wowie was way before my time. I just tried some on Friday for first time. not the greatest looking resinous flower ever, but has good sativa qualities to it .

@Silverhaze nice to meet you.Back on the original OG i was a mentor for the outdoor form and met a young 18yr old @Mongobongo and took him under my wing.We found each other again here and he has turned in to a master grower.He gifted me 8 of his crosses including the MauwiWowie x Cherry Bomb

How does it grow.Freaking awesome so far.19days ago that was MW x CB seed put in a glass,tap root showed in 16 hours,put in to a 16oz cup of promix seedling mix.Roots started wrapping was transplanted 4days ago to a 1gal grow bag of promix premium pot mix,and given a 1/4strength organic marine phytoplankton feed!

Just after transplant,15days from seed soak

This pick is tonight day 19 from seed soak and 4 days after up-potting.All 6 seeds i started grew the same

Nice to meet ya and cheers,my indoor grow if your intrested Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow
Smkn

10 Likes

oh right on @SmknCanuck, that was cool of @Mongobongo. Mongo he hooked me up with some beans in the spring im running outside now. a (sour deez x snow lotus) X (Star FighterX Dosi-Dos) 7.5 footer with some big-assed arms on it.

A friend is growing Mongos’ Pink Animal Crackers outdoors also.
Nice to meet you. Im really interested in learning more about the Maui Wowie strain. Ive never even heard of anyone ever growing it. I figured it was long gone, long before I ever knew of it. Ill def check out your threads for some pics/info.
The MW flower Im currently smoking has the Sativa lifting quality. Grown in BC, Im in Ontario, i took a chance and picked some up. Has hints of pineapple.
Did @Mongobongo give you a flowering period on those? im guessing 10 weeks flowering anyways. Tho I imagine the Cherry Bomb will help bring down the flowering time a bit at least. Could be 12+ weeks flowering possibly tho, if you choose a MW leaning pheno.
There is some phat looking leaves on those juveniles there. We’ll see what happens when you start to flower them. Then you’ll see the Sativa side come out lol
Good luck bro on those.

9 Likes

@Silverhaze I live in T.O grew outdoors up in Marmora in the bullrushes on Crowe Lake…nice to meet another local grower :+1: Beautiful Ladies you have there,alot of love and skill went into growing them beauties and Mongos knack for parent selection.All 8 strains he gifted me have grown excellents for soaking seeds 19days ago

I am growing Mongo’s MW XCB,Oregon HuckleBerry,HuckleBerryCrackers,Oger x ChocolateRain,SDxSL f2,SDSL x BlueComa,SDSLxGodsSpaceNeedle, DragonbloodHashPlant

Also growing a clone of Rugburn OG,2 SourTangie,just took 3 cuttings to root from each tonight.

I smoked MauwiWaui in the early 80s and it flucked me up.Really excited to see what comes of Mongo’ cross.My 4ftx8ft tent with Mongos creations.Now its grow till alternating nodes start,take a cutting and sex to Identify males to Remove to a seperate chamber for future breeding programs.Will be growing out some auto regulars to through the winter that i plan on using with some of Mongos beauties for a quicker finish outdoor line to finish early in our climate.Had great luck back in early 2000s with MightyMite x Ak47,MM x Sweettooth3,MM x BlueGoo finished mid August to 2nd week september.Hoping to make some more that will do the same.I called it Canadian Swamp Mix and had a thread on the original OG.

Cheers
Smkn

7 Likes

im not that far north of ya then. im in the Great Lakes region, close to Sauble Beach and Owen Sound. small world.
Im curious to see how the MW will finish. I guess it depends on how much Cherry Bomb will influence the genetic I guess.
Been running some Freezeland hybrids for a few years now a quick flower here. Finishes mid Aug-late Sept. I have one ready to harvest any time. Freeze wont reveg tho. I guess its due to its rudy heritage. it only wants to flower in July/August locally. Makes great shorter flowering hybrids with other popular cultivars.
Best of luck. Ill be watching this thread.
peace

3 Likes

this thread has me looking in my mail box like a kid on christmas

I think that this should stop any mail thieves:

at least it isn’t as obvious as my old one (I wonder why my pkgs always got stolen):

17 Likes

lmao, facts man.
my “spliff” hat wasnt a great success in high school in the early 90’s also lol

7 Likes

The MWxCB isn’t my cross I was given those by @Sebring the rest of what I gave you are ones I made. I’m not sure if he made the MWxCB or if he was given them by another member. Not sure on the flowering time I’ve not grown it out yet. Maybe Sebring can fill in some of the info for us.

7 Likes

@Mongobongo hey bro thanks for the feed back and great genetics,doing my best to work magic on your creations.Excited by the growth at 20days from seed soak.

@Sebring any info he can suppply on the MW x CB would be appreciated.very vigorous growing plants at 20days from seed soak.

5 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

here is an example of how not to mail your seeds

31 Likes

Pretty sure that is THE legit Maui Waui. Cherry bomb is the name of the pheno that Greengenes preserved since the 70s.

It’s not Maui Waui x Cherry bomb, it’s Maui Waui (Cherry bomb pheno/line). And according to Swami, BOEL said Maui Waui is a hybrid of Afghan and Oaxacan.

Mr.greengenes Cherry Bomb is a legit maui wowie line that he maintained since the seventies. it was actually DNA tested by some college boys and came out as a descending from a 70’s hawaiian mother. - check the maui wowie thread in strains and hybrids.

sadly i heard that Mr.Greengenes had passed away a few months ago.

he sent me some Cherry Bomb seeds a few years ago, i used it in my Cherryjuana cross.

I plan to do a maintenance run with my remaining seeds at some point soon and i’ll probably send some in to the bay, ive had quite a few requests for the pure Cherry Bomb

Verdant green said that on icmag in 2013, so he also knew of it and reproduced it. Then it went on seedbay and ended up in many more people’s hands as well.

18 Likes

hey man, you might want to edit out your address or ypu may get an uninvited tiger showing up at your banana tree. :rofl:

13 Likes

LOVE IT!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

^All of this^
Anyone that has currently received MW-CB seeds from me, has my F4 seeds. They are a lot more stable in structure than the F1* I received. Because MrGreenGenes inbred it for years, and then VerdantGreen ran it, which led to another F generation and finally to my hands, I can’t say exactly how inbred it is; For simplicity sake I’m using F1* so we remember that it’s way more inbred than I’ve made it. The seeds I’ll be giving out this winter will be F5 selections.
I still have a small number of seeds from F1, F2, F3 & F4 generations that exist incase I f*ck up and have to go backwards. There’s no sugar coating it, but sometimes a new F generation isn’t as good as it’s parents.

29 Likes

Someone posted their log of growing out NL over several generations. By F4 or 5, he had the Pheos of one parent strain, by F6 phenos of both parental strains of the original NL showed up. He called reverse engineering NL.

7 Likes