Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Ok Thxs will do GumbyBuds

A post was merged into an existing topic: Australia Trade Section

29 posts were merged into an existing topic: @TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

4 posts were split to a new topic: Tissue Culture Canadian Project

What happened bro? It´s all good!

I think its just an understanding problem. The vibe I´ve got was that everyone was trying to help. It´s all good :smiley:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: @TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

You still looking for seeds ?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: JayBud Needs Your Help Picking Free Seeds For Indoor Led Grow

I’ve got my killing fields and looking for a purple pheno and plan on crossing to the black, for a small giveaway this coming spring. My “the black” is my f3 and super dark sleepy time but killing fields is sannies f4 or 5.
I believe this one will be a good stress reliever that you can toke on a bit without ending up on the moon.
I’ve got too many knock out one toke no choke varieties and need something you and some friends can sit and toke on around the campfire with.
Great taste and good terps are important too lol.
I should have some diesels ready next summer off my pheno hunts that will be on the other end of the spectrum.
If someone could point me in the right direction for a Solid durban poison, I’ve got an extra pack of greenpoints. Sf catpiss x stardawg or a pack of his
Biodiesel x stardawg… Id love ANY black or deep purple colored land races as well.

6 Likes

I believe @Baudelaire from Fleur de Mal seeds has a good durban

2 Likes

Ok Hi Everyone!

THREAD SEEDS! 10x

I have some bag seeds regular i don’t know strain name but, i have 10 seeds for trading for some of your regular/female seeds.

Better if you are from europe :slight_smile: but eather you are not it is fine too :smiley:

Oh right! i remember now, nobody want trade becouse fraud. I can send you first if is there a problem.

4 Likes

I’ve got some seeds i’d be will to give to anyone in need and have some i’d like to trade. I’ve got 3 crosses avil the father of all was ssh x hindu the mothers are blueberry x afghan, diesel x hindu and an f6 my buds fam has grown since the early 70’s. The breeding stock was picked from 50 seeds (1 of each strain). Then each cloned to see the full representation of each plant be4 pollination. The father was a rare breed that grew trichomes and smelled of cotton candy. Blueberry are free to a good home other 2 looking to trade.

7 Likes

I’d give them a good home. I got some true Afghan#1 to trade.

1 Like

Ya I’d happily send ya 15 of the blueberry cross (if yur in the us) and you can keep the afghan. I’m running lower on the other 2 crosses and I’m looking for something new to me for those.

5 Likes

That would be great of you Grobro. I have always loved the blueberry but never got to grow it. How can I send you my info?

I am actually looking for some seeds tired of the same old stuff if anybody could help please contact me

1 Like

I’ve been looking for some blueberry myself do you know of anyone who can help acquire some seeds I am in the US Illinois

Well it’s called overgrow not profitgrow. Wish they’d explain what overgrow means better. The mission statement was something like for everyone to grow. To the point where the government couldn’t stop us and to “overgrow” it.

4 Likes

Yes I am if somebody could please help me I would be great