Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I’ll be working more with those this fall/winter. Until then, that’s all that’s left.

2 Likes

what size container were ya using and what kinda light?

2 Likes

I was using a t5 fluorescent light from @Worcestershire_Farms, awesome of him too! he pretty much made my grow possible.
And the container was a foot by a foot by a foot.
The sad thing is I damaged them both when they were seedlings, so they were frozen and didn’t grow for like 2 weeks…
Cheers.
I gave the runt to @Worcestershire_Farms, but at the time I didn’t know it was goin be the runt lol

3 Likes

I was lucky to receive a package from @ReikoX and if ya PM me you may have your Diva :wink:

3 Likes

Just got my maxsisun mt450 led’s & tent up…got a two wk veggie going and a cherry tree. Please someone show me how I get down on the exotic genetic flavors?

2 Likes

@J-Purp ooh, what kind of cherries?

Throw up a picture.

1 Like

This is the runt now, in entirety.

Who needs a worm when you’ve got miniature cannabis?

5 Likes

I’ve never grown autos before. You still have some available?

I’m sick of growing 6 footers indoors.

3 Likes

Yeah, send me a PM with your address and I’ll get something out.

5 Likes

12/12 from seed, bro.

4 Likes

Well I do this thing where I don’t have a mother area so I just cut clones from what’s going into flower and by week 9 after topping them a few times they are still 4 footers going into flower.

I am buying a tent soon and will have it as a mother area.

3 Likes

I needs candy pheno. Willing to trade

2 Likes

6 Likes

You know @Worcestershire_Farms I’m not 100% sure, either Tieton’s or Brooks. Have you grown cherries from seed before?

1 Like

I haven’t, but now I am strongly considering it. If I start now, I’m pretty sure next summer will count as a two year old plant

1 Like

I do not understand autos either. Why grow autos when you can light dep a standard plant into blooming at any time? Autos are also really hard to clone. I have no use for autos myself. I do not grow fems either. They tend to herm. I only grow, breed and clone standard plants. Old school. It works.

6 Likes

As for low THC and high CBD strain seeds? I have been looking for them for a long time. I heard that Mr Nice (the father of the original White Widow) is breeding them now. They should be available soon.

3 Likes

I’ve got some freedom dream seeds if you’d like…
Low thc high cbd

6 Likes

autos take less time to grow, and you can veg them the whole time… almost impossible to clone yes, because the clone starts at that time of the life cycle…

2 Likes

I’m willing to give away 200 Yeti OG Romulan Heriwana. 10 seeds per person. If you would like these send me a message and we can work things out! I’m also interested in any generics people would like to share with me!
Here is an album with pictures of my strain

11 Likes