Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

This goes for people who want my genetics. I’m currently a new user, so if you could send me a message first (What strain you are interested in and if you want freebies or trade)! Thanks, sorry about that. When I unlock private messages it will no longer be an issue.

9 Likes

Nice genetics there bud… you’ll have no problem getting peeps to take some of them off your hands…
Btw. Welcome to Overgrow @I_thewindcries .!

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

8 Likes

@Gaz29 my brother came last night to get hammered he brought blue cheese xblue KUSH x banana sherbet it was nice as fuk bro just smoking a fat joint nar puff pass pass what u smoking geezer

2 Likes

I’m doing my usual perpetual growing bro and I have a St Outlaw f2 ( @LED_Seedz ) i took - ( harvested) 5/6 days ago and it’s got some dry small buds iv been smoking on, though it yielded well, don’t know the weight as i don’t weight my own but I’d guesstimate it at 50 g dried, so the clone i have might either be a mother plant or I’ll veg long for a single plant scrog.?! I also have a purple pheno of C99 from female seeds and I’ll let it go til either Amber or balls/ or both lol… could take it now but there’s supposedly a decent wee bit of cbd worked into this c99…

I enjoy my couchlock and pain killing weed but also the LedSeedz gear iv run, just two strains so far and i took the last one about a week earlier than breeder time but it’s really nice :+1: … got other things growing too, i set it up so you can talk to @I_thewindcries via pm, you get a hold of him.?
Anyway you have a good day bud ,

Gaz

6 Likes

@Gaz29 I’m same couchlock all the way man stronger the better lol :wink: and a wee dram of scotch brother eh always hits the spot… Thanks for opening that thread for @I_thewindcries and I to talk mate RESPECT

3 Likes

Please see rules here: Rules for Trading Post - Read before you post!

Please don’t post offtopic here. Comments like this belong to author’s grow diary.

5 Likes

Ps
The more likes you give and receive bumps the green dots so go around liking people’s stuff and you get peeps interested then likes come your way…
Gaz

17 Likes

I am interested in Thai landrace. World of Seeds?

6 Likes

I’m interested in some trade, I have some regular autos if you want to give them a whirl.

13 Likes

Please refer to my giveaway post. If you want seeds. It’s getting difficult to keep track of everyone, thanks!

9 Likes

A big shout out to @ModicumGenes as well as @ReikoX for blessing me with some awesome beans. Also @I_thewindcries I look forward to your gift as well. I am so excited to be able to try new varieties from you guys. It’s a gift that I hope I can pay forward soon. I’m anxious to see how many seeds I bring in this year. I hope I can give back to the community in the same way you guys are as well as getting you guys back for your generosity.

9 Likes

May the Golden Age of bean trading between mutual lovers of this miracle plant never end!

This might possibly be the best place on the Internet. Seriously.

20 Likes

I would be very humbled and truly thankful for any beans or clones? I have been endeavoring to clone with no success first time and all. I found this posting and was amazed at the kindness of folks. So I was offering my part I am not sure how this works, yet if someone would like to share I will gladly do what I can to repay or share something in return?

6 Likes

Hey there @Wolfie welcome to OG. Cool looking avatar. :dragon: :wolf: :dragon:

I would be happy to help you out with a few of my autos. If you are interested, I’ll PM you for details.

13 Likes

Yes I thank you for the compliment.I am thankful for the help

8 Likes

i have freedom dream if that helps

8 Likes

Thanks,
We already got some out to them :+1:

6 Likes

I am amazed at how much folks have been to helpful I would appreciate all the help I can get LOL

5 Likes

I would be thankful for anything. Please excuse me ignorance on the whole how to use this website LOL Yet I can say I have had brain surgery LOL

5 Likes

I truly am humbled at how many people have been paying it forward with knowledge. I am very grateful. I am humbled and thankful I don’t mind telling you This is how it should be people helping other people. I am learning one day at a time.

13 Likes