Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Isn’t that Dandy! Thanks man! WOOHOO!

6 Likes

it’s like a sexy queen draped in royal purple with her manservants

4 Likes

Ok ima OG oldie that hasnt been here since the early 2000’s and i used to trade seeds here. It is awesome 2 c its still going on. Its a great way 2 meet peeps, exchange beans and knowledge and OG the world!! Thanx 4 your part in this. Im old, just dabbed and havent been here n forever, but when i figure out how to do the PM thing again im going 2 send u a message

7 Likes

Usually when you attain a couple trust levels. being an OG oldie though, there may be a way to accelerate it, I think there’s a thread you have to post on.

4 Likes

Thanx 4 the info! Its been 18 years since ive been here and im probably posting in the wrong place. If so im sorry im gonna surf around and get the hang of things again.

6 Likes
6 Likes

hi there i’m wondering where to get some good genetics clones in Canada i live on the east coast

2 Likes

This 1/2 dozen of Atomic Haze ladies is literally going to a mass grave in the city compost program unless someone has a home for them…

I cant ship them in this state, so pickup in the Fraser valley, BC. Come on, hosers… Feed’em, Flip’em, Smoke’em, eh?

9 Likes

Once again, more haze. Fraser Valley of SW BC. Got my moms. These are mostly rooted and good to go. Come and get’em. I know there are overgrowers in the lower mainland…

10 Likes

Any kind souls out there want to help us here hiding in our closets in central New York we have no access to genetics at the moment but things are changing I just thought I would put this out there to the universe I believe in karma grow on my brothers

7 Likes

Hey @cannabliss, welcome to OG. Hang around here for a bit and gain a little reputation. People are always giving away seeds, myself included. You will find something with a little patience.

7 Likes

Thank you my friend your response is hugely encouraging

6 Likes

with that being said I am not the guy asking for help normally i am the guy giving help in our small local grow scene but it has become near impossible to obtain even bag seeds let alone any good genetics anyway thank you for the welcome there is a wealth of knowledge on here i dig it grow on my brothers and sisters

9 Likes

Hello can I please get in on those. Running low on my sad but true collection lol. I have 5 seeds I can give ya. Green crack X quarkle.

2 Likes

Hey brother. Sorry to bother. Was wondering if I could give you 5 greencrack x querkle for some autos. I only have maybe 20 seeds left or I would offer more.

4 Likes

Already sent them, they should be there in another week or so. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

I’ve got lots of cubensis spore prints of different varieties if anyone’s interested in a spore -> seed exchange :wink:

I am interested, do you have any wood lovers?

Hey brotha hows that seed train u send it to next person yet

he cant answer because he’s currently in suspension until christmas for mass pm’ing people and begging for free seed…

almost positive that the Canadian train will stop when it hits him

2 Likes