Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Thanks @ReikoX, @V4vendetta and @LemonadeJoe I appreciate all the help still gelling use to the site. And y’all have been phenomenal so thank you

11 Likes

Still very alive should have roots to show in a couple days.

4 Likes

@ReikoX do you have any auto seeds? I have never grown an auto and a friend of mine said he just kinda “put it in the corner of the flower room” said he was genuinely surprised. I am anxious to try these and I heard somewhere you were the auto king. I am happy to pay shipping and a gratuity can also be added. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Also do you have any suggestions on a good breeder of autos I could check out? I’m no president Trump in the bank account area but I am kind of like a homeless vagabond and will work for food (seeds)

1 Like

Are any of those crosses high CBD by any chance? I’ve been wanting to grow high CBD plants again for quite some time now, but since my state went rec I haven’t had any luck with sourcing clones, and most of the high CBD seeds I’ve seen for sale are way out of my meager budget.

2 Likes

Yes sir, hit me up in PM with a name and address to send them to. Have s couple crosses left. I’m also working on a couple auto projects this year.

I’ve wouldnt hesitate to suggest anything by Sweet Seeds and Delicious Seeds. I’m growing out some Mephisto now, but they were kind of pricey.

I am working on an auto version of my Juanita clone. I only at my initial cross right now, so nothing available for testing yet.

Keep an eye on my auto thread.

11 Likes

@ReikoX I’m still still waiting on my red poison and dark devil order from sweet seeds and looking forward to playing with some auto’s!
I was reading in one of your threads you had some non femmed auto beans. Do you have any more of those to spare? I’d like to make some more auto seeds to have and share.
If not that’s cool, I’m just asking. Enjoying your auto thread and looking forward to giving them a shot indoor and outdoor this year!

3 Likes

There are a few breeders selling regular autos FYI, I’ve been looking around for some myself, will update this post if I get some names/sites.

I’m with you I think it would be cool to cross some autos and have an abundance of seeds to fill holes in the garden etc. I’m hoping to try it sometime this spring.

4 Likes

I literally just gave away my last four packs last week. In a few weeks I’ll be starting my 2019 Breeder’s Pack. These will be my Lowryder2 male (saved pollen) crosses.

7 Likes

@ReikoX no worries. I’d love to try some of the stuff your working on someday.

@beacher I might try my luck making seeds with C silver. I’ve just never messed with it or auto’s before so I was a little hesitant. It will be fun and I’m sure I’ll learn from it. They would be great in the garden!

1 Like

Some of you may already know that I lost my entire collection of beans a while back, while I still hope to find them one day I fear they are lost for eternity. I don’t say that to beg for beans I say that because I had a friend reminded me today that he had some of those beans that I had shared with him. These are Overgrow crosses that I was gifted or traded for, things like Jack’s Cleaner x BOG Lifesaver and Lifesaver x K2, we hunted and found a pheno of that K2 cross that we called Lost In The Woods and I’d love to find that one again, a friend of mine and I actually got lost in the woods coming home from fishing one night, it was foggy and so were we apparently. Anyhow it sounds as though there may be enough beans to spread the love.

Fingers crossed,

fr0g_D.

4 Likes

I’m looking for male pollen from an automatic to make seeds. If anyone can help me out let me know. I’m willing to send seeds back from the cross or i have skywalker og seeds from an accidental pollination in first grow. These were from bagseed but this was not hermie pollination. The buds smell sweet when you open the jar but when a nug is cracked open it reeks nasty sweet. Id say the high is ok. Personally its not my flavor. This is what i have at the moment to part with. Thanks

3 Likes

I have some pollen from @ReikoX’s Divyder (Lowryder x La Diva). It was collected in September(I think but will check), but has been stored in the freezer. Should have a few grams. If you can’t find from anyone else, I would be happy to send you some. Let me know.

5 Likes

The chicken has flown the coop and is on her way to the slaughterhouse. Lol! Let me know how packaging was. Thanks @ReikoX also for spreading the love!

4 Likes

The Goose has flown north for the summer… :wink:

I feel like I am in a bad John Le Carre novel. LOL

4 Likes

I put the goose straight in the freezer upon delivery! Washed my hands lol. I’m scared of it to be honest. Thanks again!! @WMoon518

1 Like

The Chicken has entered the Coup. I say again, the chicken has entered the coup. HEHEHE

Just couldn’t help myself. Hope that works for you.

4 Likes

I hope im n the right place 2 beg 4 seeds. I used 2 trade on here back in the days of yore. I had surplus of shiva skunk and mantunska thunderfuck, sugargum, & african indica… dj short genetics. Still do…but they are too old 2 pop. I got a few 2 pop in 2016 but the varmets got my plants. So 2018 im tryin everything n my box with no luck except one its an ak47 x white widow. Only one lone plant which by the grace of god is a girlie! Im growing old skool dwc. I would be so grateful for any bean suitable 4 indoors. Preferrably high thc content. Im just tryin 2 grow my meds since i cant afford 2 buy them online anymore. Im justa poor grandmother begging 4 seeds. I do have extra bulbs i could trade, both hps and mh in various watts.

I dont know how to deleat posts here, so i edited this one. I am no longer begging for beanz. Peeps with incredibly beautiful souls have answered my prayers.
HERES TO THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE…you know who you r!

5 Likes

@ReikoX thanx a bunch buddy! I got the package and they are already soaking I’m planning on 2 outdoor harvest this summer! Wonderful ppl here @OG and I’m proud to be a part of this place. Now if I could just contribute something useful

5 Likes

Is it ok to buy some seed to someone in this site?? I looking for New monster seed :joy::joy:
Live in Scandinavian country.
I could pay in å letter som dollar if someone have unik and reeal Strong and give bit .
I grow inside in å growroom.
My plants are under the name dr underground King Kong just now.
Im not so God in English.

3 Likes