Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Oh, and thanks for making this thread! None of the other seed-funded forums allow this.

And speaking of growing @ my mom’s house, I will post a story about that on this forum elsewhere. Back in '71 or '72 when I was still living at home going to HS, I had all these bag weed seeds, see? And so…

5 Likes

Well, in fact I know forums survivin with Seeds Banks advertisements that allow free interchanges n free critics against these Seed Bank…

@BigSur

You are welcome, the site owner gave me permission, and we are going to make this a category called the trading post. We would like to make it into subsections… for clones, pollen, free, trades. etc…

We are lucky to have Lemonade Joe host the new OG and allow trades. I think is the right direction for the new OG, growing information and a place to trade if you want. Other forums its forbidden…

I think “overgrow” is the attitude, might as well share the genetics to make it happen.

9 Likes

Hey Ray, are you willing to post to Canada? I would totally love any seeds you have to spare, still very new to this and I haven’t been able to produce any seeds on my own yet. Thanks

I invite everybody in the thread to get familiar with OG navigation.

The trading post is now a main category. From there you can make your own trading thread. Ask for free seeds etc. Some of its moderated, and some is not.

Thank you to LemondaeJoe for allowing us to do this, be respectful and follow the simple rules.

4 Likes

I saw that you said you’re always looking for landrace seeds, But then in your next paragraph you state that you have a large collection of landraces that you are not willing to trade or sell as a rule. Of course that is your prerogative, it just seems your statements kind of contradict each other just a little bit…
I’m just saying if I saw your post saying you’re on the lookout for landraces and I had some to give away, I would likely be turned off by the fact you said you had a “large collection” of your own that you were likely unwilling to share. I’m just saying I don’t think that statement will help you get any landraces from anyone here that might otherwise be willing to help you in your endeavor. I’d say good luck in your landrace search, But it looks like that is not a problem since you already have a large collection of your own…

mac07 I sent out everything I had. The response was a little more than I expected and they went quick. So sorry and to answer your question I would send to Canada.

3 Likes

@ray

Thank you for your generosity… Good karma to you.

3 Likes

Well, sorry that you are bent out of joint by my posts. I am not really looking to trade or sell the majority of my land race seeds here on this site though. I have a close network of landrace friends and I can pretty much get all the seeds that I want from people that I know around the world. I am basically saturated with landrace strains at the moment. I do not say that I do not want to trade or sell landraces to put people down, nor an I posting to lord my collection over people. Its just the way that it is and what I have. And I posted this mainly because on several other forums I have posted to about my landraces, people have thought that I have sold my land race strains to various seed companies, and they wanted refunds or more seeds, and stuff like that. Or they pester me to sell them seeds.

I do have some more modern strain seeds to trade that I have posted about here, and as I said, I may have more of some Lebanese land race strains that I am crossing now. But until I have those seeds in hand, I will not make any promises. I also have some oddball Durban Poison cross seeds that I may put up for trade. And again, my land race strains are simply not available for trade. Just the way that it is. Call me seed greedy. I am not altruistic in this regard, and my view here is that I am not interested in others making money from my genetics that I have saved for the last 40 years.

3 Likes

I’m kinda the same way with some the landrace stuff I have. I only know 1 person in the entire world that can deliver the quality of breeding i’m looking for. All my other stuff is fair game. I’ve given seedpacks to at least 8 peeps here, without any expectation of reciprocity.

Everybody has their limits.

1 Like

I’m sorry you took it that way. I am not bothered by the fact you don’t want to come off your landraces, As I already stated that is your prerogative, You stated that you were on the lookout for landraces and I was simply stating that it does not help your effort by stating immediately afterwards you have a bunch that you were unwilling to share is all. I just meant that others would likely not be so willing to help you out with their landraces after reading that statement. I’m sorry if I came off harsh or Butt hurt! Obviously you don’t need anymore landraces anyways since your loaded down and have resources all over the world. I guess I’m of the mind of treat others as you would like to be treated. Also I have given out more seeds than I have acquired on this forum also. Even to those that did not ask for seeds I still atleast offered…

1 Like

I can personally say @pookie123 is a stand up generous guy. Well said brother.

Thank’s for the compliment Eddie.saw , By the way I will send you those mexican senora seeds that GGW gave me on monday. I would think they should be some pretty fast finishers and they are some pretty large seeds that’s for sure. They are larger than any other seeds I have.

Hey Eddie.saw, I just wanted to let you know that Those Mexican senora seeds are on the way to you. Just sent regular post so you’ll probably receive them by Friday I would think.

Cheers guys,

I just produced tons of new seeds i would be happy to share.

There are:

Frankies Incense Haze - Chimera f2 (2 Girls - 2 Boys)
Pck (ace) x Frankies incense haze f1 (1 girl - 2 boys)
Gorilla Bubble (tonygreen) x frankies incense haze f1 (1 girl - 1 boy)
ethopian x frankies incense haze f1 (2 girls - 1 boy)
Frankies incense haze x Gorilla Bubble
Ethopian (4 girls - 4 boys)

i have a lot of other landraces, ibls, crosses etc too.

I am highly interested in new landrace genes, especially mexican and south-east asian sativas.

7 Likes

Man wiwi, Those all sound awesome, That frankies incense haze sound potent from what I read about it. i would not mind trying some of those crosses from you but you have already been more than generous. You are the man offering these.

I would love to grow some of those out, I am starting up my new room and need quality genetics but have no cash to spend on good genetics atm, I would file a grow report and do some crossing myself, and gladly help stabalize some of the less stable strains. Let me know…
peace

Illegal_Smile, F I Haze sounds great. Chimera has some gems. I’d be willing to trade something for some of those, or the Pck or GB crosses. What sort of strains would you be interested in?

As i were asked for some pictures:

GB mom everything besites heads seeded:

bud curing:

another mostly seeded plant:

test run of previous frankies cross:

Those frankies going to be decent yielders thats for sure.

9 Likes