Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Yes I have, Thanks MiG. 5 out of the 7 germinated. I am going to put them outside in about a week or so. Thanks again MiG…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 failed ya!!?? Or maybe ya dont germinated n keep the other 2, @pookie123?
Im very sorry if 2 failed, friend… First time it happens with these seeds…

I’m smoking a bowl to your health! Cheers @pookie123!

2 Likes

Yeah 2 did not pop. No big deal really, It happens. I look forward to seeing them grow…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you consider sending one perp and ice wreck for me to make some fem seeds? I’m not lucky enough to have any friends around here that grow, so no access to beans without paying like crazy. We just legalized it here and would love to introduce some good strains to locals and would send you some back if we could work something out. I’m going to be breeding some royal queen seeds: royal diesel autos in the next few months also if you would trade for some of those when they’re ready…

Hello I’m a new grower I don’t have anything to offer in trade but I am willing to take some seeds off your hands if willing doesn’t have to be anything amazing beggers can’t be choosers

Can ya tell us more of your true Thai landraces?

1 Like

Thatsa great idea I’m wondering does anyone have any auto seeds for more northern climates, I’d be really interested try some

MiG, I guess you’re not aware that no one ever received any of those Thai seeds GrowEasy said he would send out. No one received any but yet some of us sent him seeds thinking his were on the way he has not posted in 2 months either… Though he did log on about 10 days ago!

1 Like

Been poping free seeds thanks to the god among men limota one EXados Cheese bunch of Iron Duke … the Grand Daddy Purp didnt pop … sux I rea;ly wanted GDP … but such is such … THANKS BRO P>>> shipping was more than I had in the pocket! pix tomorrow!

3 Likes

Hi friend, Glad you got some to germ. I’m definitely not a god, but do believe there is God, who is a being of unimaginable love. Sorry the GDP didn’t pop. Hope you get some nice buds. Look for a pm. Peace

4 Likes

So nice to see people sharing and enjoying themselves! I’m gonna cross Cindy and you will all (or some of you) will be getting free seeds once it happens. I believe you have to give without expectation of receiving anything, otherwise you get defrauded and let down, People are ungrateful, and entitled.

HppHrvst!

6 Likes

AINT IT SO! peace pot love … GOT TO GET IT OR YOU WONT! TUCK FRUMP …

By the way, after send ya all the Malawi Bangui seeds I had I have asked ya bout info of your seeds n ya still say me nothing. N yare allways here.
“Thanks you very much too.”

By the way: thanks to @GrowerGoneWild: I have no accepted his seeds, but he offered my free various of his"first class seeds".
Gracias, Cultivador Asalvajado. Aunque no haya aceptado tu generoso ofrecimiento, valoro muchísimo el detalle.

2 Likes

Sorry, What do you mean? I told you that 5 out of 7 popped… What else did you want to know? They are seedlings, One died so I have 4 left… I have not been on my PC in about 3 days as it was down. But I don’t see that you asked me anything about the seeds… I did however tell you that 5 out of 7 popped but other than that you have not asked me anything else about them.
I don’t know what you would want me to tell you about the seedlings as they are just seedlings after all. What would you like me to tell you about them?:slight_smile:

That was awful nice of him to offer you those seeds… :slight_smile:

1 Like

pookie123, just get a good VPN and you’ll be a different person to them.

1 Like

I have a few cookies regular seeds. 6 to be exact

Hi Pookie123,

Overgrowers probably want to know the method you used for germination, how long they took to germinate, what you have put them into to grow, possibly even some pictures etc

What type of equipment used etc indoors / outdoors, things like that.

I guess ?