Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hello O.G.ers. Not ready to turn lights on yet, but just being on this site again makes me want to pop a bean. When I’m ready for that I’ll donate generously for top genetics. In the meantime I would like to do a 1, maybe 2 bean guerilla in this hot humid jungle near here. If anyone would like to Bless me with something , not alot, not picky bout strain, to help reduce the fever this site has giving me I would be most grateful. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello I’d like to exchange seeds with you if the seeds are regular pure land race Thai seeds, I’d like to trade one fem auto seed for every 2 of your Thai’s. :slight_smile:

Hey, GrowEasy hit and run a bunch of people here, its been a long time since he’s logged in.

1 Like

I see well if you’re willing to trade a few I’m aswell. :slight_smile:

Soak them in water and some Hydrogen Peroxide for 24 hours before planting them. Helps to break down the shell making it easier for the root to get out and also mildly sterilizes thing with the 02H2 breakdown to extra Oxygen and water.

Touch them as little as possible. I scoop them up with a spoon . One seed at a time. Into a red dixie cup. Now some say use a clear cup then put in colored dixie cup so you can pull it out and check the roots. You realize how much drilling holes in the bottom of duplicate dixie cups IS?

just stack em on each other they make foot long bits in 1/8…

3.5 inch squares are 8 cents a piece at the garden store, they will all fit with no wasted space on a garden flat.

1 Like

I rip mine in half to see the white and put it in jiffy green houses with good results. LMFAO otherwise my germination rates would be poor. Or they could take longer to germinate.

Is anyone on here willing or still willing to donate some of their bomb arse genetics to basically a first yearer i tried once before with some no name stuff and it got like 12 foot tall and like cane poles never bloomed and deer ate it not this time around though indoors i go . the reason i say donate is i’m b.a.f and i have nothing to trade and also i can’t find anything around me other than compressed bunk/junk seeds no one around me cares to get good shit all they care about is alcohol ~ thanks

1 Like

They grew like cane poles? In Indiana i figured the would grow like corn stalks! Ha! Ha! Be patient and join a few conversations and you will be surprised what gets offered. It helps if you have something to barter with but obviously you are not in a good place for that. @JaxxMunster

4 Likes

probably would have been a better analogy beings where im at lol. it was crazy like every 2-4 foot there was 2 lil’ branches that came out of them that only stretched about 8-10 inches with a couple leaves on each branch and a grouping at the top . my buddy gets his corn seed that has this pink fertilizer on it from the local co-op he gave me a mason jar full of those and he said scrape those off and add couple of drops of nitrogen and some water mix it up and smear it on the bottom when i transplant them it will make them shoot for the moon so i did o’well live and learn @ryasco

2 Likes

I can only say i received seeds from at least three members here in the forums and sent a couple myself. It will happen, and the surprises don’t cease to come along. Positive attitude and a healing soul! (at least mine is… LOL)

3 Likes

that sounds like industrial hemp lol… i’m working on a few crosses myself, well 20 crosses and 5 self pollinations all feminized, so if you’re still in a place of need in a couple months… Since i’m a brand new member I’ll be more than willing to send to people to establish some rep. I’m in Canada tho

2 Likes

the stuff it came out of wasn’t that bad i guess it did the trick was compressed like a mo’fo i’ve never had the pleasure of some high quality in my 36 years only been smokin for a few years and playing with the dirt once . yes’r i’d love some in some creative packaging lol

1 Like

oh that’s good to hear, for some reason i understood it as not producing any bud lol i wonder how high those deer got !

was only 4 plants no clue but im pretty sure i might have ate some of one of the deer a few days after

3 Likes

sooo…no one fucks with clones?

I do not. Seeds don’t bring fungus and bugs to my knowledge.

2 Likes

some seeds do. :confused: :frowning: LOL But I think mostly what causes fungus is the spores being there in the first place.

1 Like

I mess with clones, but not as a freebie due to shipping costs, it would have to be a trade.

1 Like