Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Nah, share the love… bagseed or not… Might be a gold nugget in there.

Whats the cost of a stamp and an envelope?.. Less than that dollar bill ya tip the stripper with.

3 Likes

@Eddie.saw hey brother you’ve been especially helpful and have answered every question I’ve posted much appreciated, if you’d like I could take a pic of each seed I have and you could pick any two you’d like an if it’s feasible for me I’ll send them your way pm me if you’d wanna do that

2 Likes

No problem brother, not a whole lot going on and I enjoy helping. I’ll hit you up.

1 Like

@Eddie.saw I found a few more seeds with “unknown” genetics in my collection. PM me and I’l get them shipped out bro. Sorry I don’t have any pictures of them, I don’t have a smartphone… shit, my phone doesn’t even have a camera :grin:

@GrowerGoneWild Cheers my man

5 Likes

@GrowEasy thanks brother, anything is welcome. You need to get with the times bro and get you a smart phonem unless you’re way off the grid then it’s probably not worth it.

1 Like

@Eddie.saw I live in the Scottish Highlands brother. You could probably call it off the grid :smile: But nah it’s not really. We have great mobile phone service and fibre optic internet and all that (blah blah blah). I just never caught up with the times man, and also… after I got raided 5 years ago I kind of made a note to myself to not keep a phone which may or may not incriminate me in some way or other in the future, it’s just the way we have to be here. When I need to use a smartphone I just use my missus phone, which is very rarely.

3 Likes

@GrowEasy well I guess you got it pretty well figured. Being a younger cat, I adore the convenience it brings to my life but at times I miss the simple days when I didn’t carry a phone.

2 Likes

Consider myself a young cat too being nearly 26:grin:

1 Like

Well I’m your elder then, 29, you came off ass a seasoned gentleman. Must be the cultural differences. Lol

3 Likes

TBH for the way the seeds look, all look like they have the chance! The ones that dont really pop are deformed or very green. From experience I took alot of underdone seeds to see howmany would work and to my suprised 90% or more popped… took a little longer but still worked. A few breeders i have seen make seed bombs out of their “underdone” and just chuck em into the bush to grow wild! hah!

2 Likes

@StrainVenator the seedbomb has always been a dream of mine

1 Like

Getting these FREEBIES ready to go out the door.

No promises on germination rates.
Limit 1 per person.

Peeps that are dropping freebies on other users get first choice. Grow Easy, EI95124 etc…

Peeps that are asking for freebies get second choice. Eddie.saw

17 Likes

Just in case you have a hard time reading the labels

Headbanger
Columbian Red x Trainwreck OG, - Old stock…
Fire OG x GSC - Flowered it, but I didn’t care for it, might be good for people that like small plants.
GSC x Snowstorm (GG4 hybrid) … Least likely to germinate in my opinion.
North Mexican Sonora Mix, I tested a few they sprouted but I never flowered any.

6 Likes

@GrowerGoneWild that’s super awesome man I think this thread could really help out alot of ppl as well as spread awesome crosses and strains, would love to try that grand fire cross with gsc, idk how to pm yet but show me an I could send you my info, thanks again brother an will definitely continue to pay it forward an btw thanks for the pix now I know how to send them

3 Likes

@GrowerGoneWild awesome! Thanks so much man and again thanks for the thread. It’s what I love about this community, people are so willing to help out. Hopefully this thread will still be going strong at the end of the year and I can return the favor and pay it forward with any crosses I make.

5 Likes

OK, you got dibs on Fire OG x GSC

4 Likes

Hey there, I got your post on my thread project:“pipe dream” I appreciate the heads up on your seed exchange thread. It’s a good Idea for sure. I thought of doing the same .
Perhaps I will find something feasible to use with my “Pipe Dream” project I’m looking for mainly landrace strains but I could use some good proven hybrids to ad to the mix as it would go a long ways to add more stability, shorter flowering times and potency among other benefits of using a stable worked strain.
There are a few hybrids that have caught my eye, Like Ghost train haze, Neville’s haze and others that might provide some stability to the landrace strains.
If anyone has any landrace seeds or special sativa leaning crosses I would be grateful.
I do have some seeds to trade but not too many I basically have 1 pack of each cross I have and some I have less than a pack of. Here is a list of what I have if you require a trade for yours. Most are crosses with stardawg from Greenpoint Seeds out of colorado. Here’s my list
Tangerine Haze x Stardawg
Lemon G13 x Stardawg
Super Sour fire OG xPolar Bear OG
Tora Bora x Polar Bear OG (high CBD strain)
Tahoe Og x Stardawg
Temple Flo x Stardawg
Kurple Fantasy x Stardawg
Lemon Jack (HSO)
Pamplemousse(grapefruit) BCBD
Hapa Haze (waipi’o Hapa x haze) a hawaiian heirloom from- Centennial seeds S1’s I believe . I have about 50-70 of these. Feminised or close to fully feminised seeds. I also have some loose seeds that are unmarked that can be possibly, Blueberry, Hapa Haze, Trainwreck or other. They were loose seeds. I have perhaps 100 of these mixed seeds. Thank’s guys!

8 Likes

@pookie123 that’s a hell of a list right there brother! I bet the lemon13xstardawgs are insane! I currently don’t have any beans as of now but if all goes according to plan I will have some Thai crosses at the end of the year.

2 Likes

stardawg is awesome, kinda bummed the clone was lost…

Oh well, thats what keeps things interesting.

2 Likes

Damn ever run that Tangerine dream x stardawg ? that would be interesting forsure… Into collecting landraces myself but only have 1 so far! Afghan lol specifically mazar-sharrif

4 Likes