Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: OverGrow’s Seeds Tradition

The transmission of recessive genetics is a topic that should be debated.

3 Likes

Here’s a chart explains f2 dom and recessive traits. But i agree on debating what actual traits are dom and recessive. I’d def say purple coloring is recessive. But what about indica/sativa traits is a long flower time dom or rec? Def a lot i’d like to learn with that!

10 Likes

Right on bro.

I wish I had a massive grow facility! :persevere:

6 Likes

You wouldn’t happen to have any of the blueberry strain left with you definitely interested lowkey217.mk@gmail.com

Hey you wouldn’t mind helping a friend out I’ve been looking all over the world for that Holy Grail strain anyway possible of getting hold of a seed or two [Email Removed by Moderator]

Definitely interested in some seeds especially from the blueberry contact me.

Dude, every single post since you’ve joined has been you asking for seeds. While we all here at overgrow are all about spreading the love, how about you make some quality posts and gain some reputation.

Start a new thread in somewhere like grow room diaries and show us your setup, show off some of your past work that your “tired of” and you’ll probably get a lot better response.

Edit: You should take some time and read this post,

And then read the whole thread top to bottom, you might gain some perspective :slight_smile:

Edit again: I just purchased and received some FDM Durban Mix, and as I have received seeds from other members here, pm me with a safe address and on Saturday I’ll send you 10 of them.

Last edit I swear lol: in case you haven’t heard of FDM

13 Likes

You’ve previously contacted me about the blueberry cross and didn’t take the time to respond. I’ll assume that’s bc you didn’t log on again till today. Imho if you were a real grower in need of seeds this wouldn’t b the case.

8 Likes

Just a rookie beginner mistake, he will read a little make some quality posts and gain some rep then people might take him more seriously

6 Likes

Don’t forget barefooted seed beggars are everywhere

8 Likes

Hey man got any Grass Monkey seeds I can have?
:grin: :laughing: :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t have those Grass Monkeys locked in yet, try again Friday night

2 Likes

But for the record I bought a double order of the FDM bonus packs and was really happy with them, germinated well and grew vigorously really happy with it

6 Likes

my neighbour grew an outdoor plant which got seeded, not sure if hermied or accidental pollination… but there was thousands of seeds… anyone interested?

and i already sent lowkey one of the gc x q packs from viva mexico… gave it away on a youtube livestream… so it’s not like he has nothing to grow …

6 Likes

He never messaged me to give me an addy so I guess he’s not hard up lol. I’d love some seeds but i’ve gotten plenty given so i’ll pass so others can benefit from your generosity :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ya, his youtube shows him popping HSO gear 1 week ago.
So he must have found something. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello my OG family. It’s been awhile since I’ve been active. I went to jail shortly after this thread was started… I lost everything I obtained, gear and genes. I did my time and now I’m back and mostly free. Unfortunately I lost everything I had donated except a variety called hapa haze which for the life of I can’t remember who gave them to me.

Anyway it is really nice to see this thread going strong and people who are willing to help others.

I’m considering starting another grow but I’m in a new apartment in and new city and I’m just feeling things out for right now.

I’m not quite sure how many hapa haze seeds I have but I’d be willing to do a trade on a few as I’m looking for a plant that will finish outside at my latitude. (41°)

Hey everyone, after talking to some members and browsing the thread I see that my disappearance was not intended as disrespect to anyone. Whoever had sent me beans, I am truly grateful for and also sorry that I never got to grow them out fully. Before I went to jail I had a few things popped in soil but sadly I went to jail on April 2 and never got to see my grow or my home again. I lost everything in my incarceration. I literally had to start fresh. New city, new apartment… New everything but the clothes on my back. My arrest was related to a terrible, toxic relationship that ended tge same day. Her vengeance was broad. She did everything she could to destroy me and it worked rather well. I do regret the way things happened because of the situation I’m in now but I’m grateful to not take care of a person emotionally and financially when they are self centered. Anyways I’m not trying to make any excuses here… I just want to community to know I never had or ever will have any ill intent. It’s all about love. I hope to be in a position soon where I can help someone as much as I’ve been given help.

13 Likes

Yeah that was me…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

If u send me yur address tonight I’ll have some 70/30 indica dom seeds sent to ya 2maro

9 Likes