Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

@anon58740919 has hit his post limit until he makes the next trust level it appears, so he will respond as soon as he is able to!

1 Like

Quick, everyone give him some likes :green_heart: :wink:

8 Likes

How you all doing folks. Seems my noob ban is up and I’m free to post. Anyway last night I managed to get hold of some more f2s. (The same I had previously from a local breeder/grower/friend) if @Jellypowered wishes I will send half the bodhi sunshine daydream. I’ll be keeping the clusterfunk f2s though as I only have a few to hand. To everyone that’s messaged me or commented and offered to send beans over. Major gratefulness from little England. Look forward to growing out all I can

14 Likes

I got a present today from the seed fairy. @99PerCent is a awesome guy. TY so much.

13 Likes

Whats up OG!? Looking for vanilla kush. I have some things to offer for trade if you want.

3 Likes

Looking for XJ-13 clone or in seed form.

Please PM if you have a cut to trade… I have this beautiful Jack Herer x The Secret cross that is ohh sooo frosty… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Wigiberto Norstar genetics has an XJ-13 x Colombian gold, it’s called Kogi

5 Likes

Well friends,

This seed fairy is tapped out. I’m down to my 50 random bag seeds, 7 SSH F2’s, and 12 or so FEM headband made by @Scissor-Hanz. (of course I have my @ReikoX gear, but i’m not givin those away hehe)

I feel that i’ve dished enough good karma out to random users all over Overgrow :smiley: When I get more seed stock i’ll share again, but for now I gotta focus on me now :slight_smile:

Much love brothers and sisters!

19 Likes

Its much the same in my fridge now Jelly but I plan on making S1’s of all my chosen ones.

5 Likes

Growers love man :green_heart:

Don’t worry, I’ll be dropping more beans (and stickers :rofl:) on Overgrow soon. In fact, my Durban Poison male just started dropping pollen this morning!

7 Likes

Anyone that got some tangie f2 better be making F3’s cough @roux cough

Haha

9 Likes

Haha, you know I will! It will be the first time Id be pollen chuckin. Might need a little guidance from you guys tho

7 Likes

I have some of those growing in veg.
I’m gonna bloom a cut to see if they are still resembling tangie.

Does anyone know if Crockett’s tangie is an IBL or a hybrid? The f-2’s I got from @GrowGorilla seem very homogeneous.

6 Likes

That’s who I got mine from too

4 Likes

My F1s all looked very similar too

4 Likes

its selected tangerine dream so likely to be 10+ generations now

2 Likes

Thanks, I couldn’t find a definite answer on that anywhere. That was my guess, just based on the uniformity and less vigorous growth (compared to f-1’s) :+1:

1 Like

I’ll say you did! I appreciate and respect you brother. We need more like you in the Fam! Much Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hey if you’ve still got the Fire OG × GSC, I’d love to try a few. I’ve got a few extras from some pack of over 10 as I only have room to small batch phenohunt 10 at a time. Got 3 Mule Fuel beans from Thug Pug willing to trade.

1 Like

Just throwing a shot in the dark out here, but I am kind of set back financially after buying everything from scratch for a new solsheet grow. If anyone has some extra seeds please do PM me. I am in the Midwest US. :v:

3 Likes