Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Are they rooted or precut ?

noticed you cut the fan leaves off.

That is exactly how we used to do it in the 90s, I traded Mexican haze live clones for NLX live clones back in the 90s, packed just like that and the shipping or flight took 5 days from sending to delivery. We didnt have led lights back then though. Just placed under 24/7 for a week or so while transplanted. Holland to Mexcio & vice versa 5 days no problem :sunglasses:

The new clone shippers with lights should make sending things even easier :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve kept unrooted clones in the fridge for up to a month without issue. 6 weeks seems to be the LD-50

10 Likes

A month???
What’s the process? Mine start wilting after about 5 days.

2 Likes

In the fridge? That’s interesting.

I put them in Styrofoam Dunkin cups, with an inch of water and the cover on. When they did start to go bad, I believe it was bacteria that I had introduced when checking on them. I’ll have to do another test soon and document it

1 Like

Ahhh, excellent, thanks.
I’ve just been misting them and throwing them in an inflated ziplock like broccoli.

10 Likes

I’ve got none to swap mate but would be interested in a gift of a couple to grow my man I also live in the U.K.

Hey mate I’m also in U.K. @GrowEasy I’m Looking for any seeds that r worth putting in pots bro I’d be willing to take a closer look at the seeds mate growing 2 grizzly purple autos and a northern lights blue auto atm my first auto run thank man

Hey @Stonkie I can send you some nice hybrids, kinda lucky dip beans, if you’re interested shoot me a pm mate… ( in uk :uk:),
Happy growing
Gaz

5 Likes

That looks awesome, and i and assume cheaper than the clone shippers that are like 10-18 bucks each?

1 Like

Another UK grower @Stonkie drop me a pm mate

1 Like

Yeah, you can cut the fan leaves back and trim them in half even.You also dont need multiple fan leaves,

1 Like

:sunglasses:
taco bell beverage container is a wonderful cheap cloney house :wink:
removable lid, vent hole or LED-fixture …all built in…
hehe
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/t/madscientist-pedro-banns-bean-giveaway

1 Like

Confused as to the reply here @shroomgod bro. It is 6.30am I may well be missing something lol

3 Likes
3 Likes

If anyone has any landrace strains, particularly Sativas, I’d really appreciate the chance to discuss it.

I must agree with grower gone wild. They look a little green. May pops… Some will look that way and be viable though.that one looks to have some stripes on it! Hey! I know one sure fire way to find out! Put them in the drink! Lol. Good luck man

Hey @Guru that post is over a year old now. You know it’s brilliant how they put the date of the post in the right hand corner yet us stoners always miss it. Lol

1 Like

@Eddie.saw. pffftttt! Now i know im friggin blasted! Lol thanks man. Im new to the forum thing. I grew up keeping all this shit a strict close held family secret ya know. But the wo4ld is changing. And its nice to meet if even online people with the same love of growing and breeding this wonderful plant. And yes. Im very stoned! Lemon og kush! Last of the mohicans too. Bout to h\ve to take a nap i think. Lol

6 Likes