Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Haha… Yeah that’s a combination to require a nap if I ever heard one! Welcome to OG @Guru , the best cannabis community in the internet! You’ll see here we’re not like most other forums. There a genuinely good people here that just love the plant and spread that love… Now there are times we have issues but what family doesn’t bicker?

I totally feel you on keeping growing a secret… Though I have been on forums many years I haven’t until recently posted grow logs… I’m still in a med only state that doesn’t allow home growing. Stupidest shit ever, but hey at least people get their meds.

4 Likes

@Eddie.saw Yeah. Its med only here in florida too. For now.recreational hits th3 ballot in 2020 at latest. With a proj3cted 78 percent support or better. Things are getting better all the time… I think. Yes yes. I’m gonna have to eat this cheese burger and take a nap! Thanks for the warm welcome . this forum really is cool man. Glad to be a part of something positive. I need it. Talk to you soon my friend!!!

4 Likes

When did it go med. I tried to find out when I went and couldn’t find info/dispensary.

1 Like

@G-paS… Yes my friend! There are now Medical recommendation clinics all over Florida. My brother n law opened the first one in Mami South Beach. There are now hundreds all over! Only one dispensary that I know of and it’s in Tampa FL. Open for bizz. And they have mostly vape juice. But now carry fresh flowers as well but can’t keep enough on shelf. Reason why is the state government is not complying with the laws and it’s timelines in a professional and serious manner. So they now have a shit load of lawsuits bearing down on them and massive pressure to get up to date. They were supposed to have developed and outlined a fair set of ruleson cultivation almost a year ago. And just “forgot” and that’s it! So a millionaire friend ofmy brother in-law who owns a successful business. And is a med card holder. Grew a few plants for personal use… some on ratted himout. He got arrested. Filed major lawsuits and a judge ruled that he could grow his own meds! Dropped all charges. Well in the USA Buddy, if it’s legal for a millionaire…it’s just as legal for the brokest guy alive!..(me) lol. Still no laws in place. But my bro in law says they got enough signatures to push through a recreational bill by 2020 at the latest. November earliest. And a windfall vote of 80% or better support is projected. Florida is a good place to be!!! And election for mayor and governor are this year, and we have some fresh ,young, early thirties aged candidates. That look very sympathetic to the cause. When recreational busts wide open, that opens doors for mom and pop style shops of all kinds to be opened and successful. I plan on riding that train from day one!

8 Likes

Sounds like here in MI. They keep changing the rules. They let three businesses in our open change the rules and our down shut them down. really stinks as they had put that money into them. One old biddy is suppose to stop running the time and hopefully will be replaced with a person with a brain for business instead of personal beliefs.

3 Likes

I’m new here but I was wondering if anyone has any auto flowering strains out there. I’m breeding some critical purple auto flowering feminized seed right now but won’t be done for about 3 months and was looking for other auto flowering strains to trade for when mine are done

1 Like

@Hoodini mate I have some auto’s for trade, what you willing to trade with.?
Let me know asap ok bud…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

2 Likes

I don’t have anything worthy of trade right now I’ve got some critical purple autos coming to me in a few week that I’ll be breeding so I’ll have some of those here in about 4 months so until then I’ll have to wait I appreciate the offer. I have some of my own breed with the tri foliate trait showing but they’re not autos

2 Likes

Fem or reg? Hit me up in a PM. I’ll hook you up.

8 Likes

Hi saw ur post was wondering if ur still doing trades or giving away freebies looking for all different Kush strains or gsc

Just as I predicted. Lol have fun @Hoodini

5 Likes

Anyone know were i can get Erythroxylum Coca seeds? Pm plz for a friend :joy::expressionless:

3 Likes

PM me too :wink: my friend is interested.

3 Likes

Got some Mephisto autos that I want to trade for some photo periods if any interested PM me. Much love

If you find them, probably better not to spend too much. Coca is better reproduced by cuttings, as seeds are finicky and not viable for long.

7 Likes

this website offers Erythro Novogranatense and Coca but i have no idea as to it’s authenticity … it honestly looks like a scam website similar to canadianhempco or something… i probably wouldn’t take the risk myself but it says you can order 1 seed for 5$

considering seeds are only viable 7-10 days after harvesting it’s likely garbage

https://allseeds-marketers.com/product-category/cocoa-seeds/

4 Likes

:map: :airplane: :briefcase: :dollar: :airplane_arriving: :motorway: :mountain: :palm_tree::palm_tree: :palm_tree: :house_with_garden: :wave: :nose: :point_left::point_right: :ok_hand: :thumbsup: :motorway: :helicopter: :leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves:

:joy: South America?

:evergreen_tree: <-- is having fun this morning, somehow

3 Likes

I’m in North America if that was the question lol but i Need some good friends from down there or from Peru or even Columbia :grin: (taking applications now):joy:

Oh if it’s only viable for around ten days its going to be very hard

well maybe 1-2 months, i guess depends on how quick they dry out or if kept in the berries or not

you could always visit peru, im sure you could find some seeds there

4 Likes