Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

There are sellers of ‘fresh berries’ on ebay. I’m not sure of the legality of importing the seeds with the fruit still on it though.

4 Likes

Fucking swamped with mail.

3 Likes

I’d like to get in on this if possible. I have some late 90’s- early 2000’s regs. Mixes of a lot of bag seed. Some pure south american sativas, and a lot of hybrids. Been pretty slack on the labeling of most, but they’ve all been kept in the fridge and I pop a couple every few runs when I run out of stuff I ordered, so the germination rates have been pretty consistent. I’d be willing to send some out if anybody’s interested. I’ll due my best to find out exact genetics, but I can’t promise, as it got to the point that I was just throwing seeds in together in little baggies with plans on labeling them before I forgot which plants/ strains they were coming from, but I get easily distracted, so sometimes I didn’t get around to it. But anyway, I’d like to be a part of this group, and wouldn’t mind getting some new genetics to play with, especially looking for fast maturing, narcotic-like, indicas, or anything that might come close to an old school rks. Never sent seeds out in the mail before so guidance will most definitely be needed. Peace.

10 Likes

U know what I wish I was smoking? Some skunk weed, anyone have some skunk that is hard on smell? I am very interested in getting some skunk and could possible send an arm or a leg for em if u preferred it over some currency but currency is an option too lol

Don’t forget about the arm or leg deal!

4 Likes

Seems like a few people on og are looking for some skunk I’ll have to check but I think I seen people on another thread saying they had some

2 Likes

It’s around the forum @StevieG … Though I haven’t seen anyone have that punch you in the face skunk smell

1 Like

Palindrome this morning, re his cheese n his skunk #1 @Kingaizen69

Thanks good looking out @Herbie

1 Like

Would love some rk skunk to take me back to my youth, but looking for any kind of quick maturing, pure indicas if anyone wants to share lol!

2 Likes

For today only I am giving away 100 female clones from regular bred seed selected by myself.

The seeds were regulars from Royal Queen seeds.

For anyone wanting to collect there free elite clone of Headband.

Report to the front gate of Buckingham Palace London SW1A 1AA and tell the guy in the red coat and black hat you have come to collect the Royal Queens Headband, he will show you to the appropriate side door :wink:

Today only 100 clones to give away, max 20 per person.

11 Likes

Could do with some of those brutha I think the door would be locked behind me an the key thrown away lol haha

Min 20 per person fukin 20 yrs good look all ha ha aarrrhh nice 1 cloning Herbie :smiley::smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like

Uhm, can you like…give me a ride there man?..I’m in California, so hurry please.
While we’re there I can pick up my laundry from her Lowness. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

We’ll all go on the bus lol

2 Likes

New here but I have a bunch of seeds I made as a test. I was going to toss them because they are a bit too green and the germination rates were pretty bad. After three days I was only able to get 2 of 6 popped. I have them in soil now so we’ll see what happens. On top of that they are what I am calling a mystery strain haha. I was gifted some gg4 and nl5 seeds from a friend but I have no way to confirm that is what they really were. The dad was gg4, mom nl5. Attached is a pic of the seeds in 10 packs. First come first served!

14 Likes

Very cool way to show up at OG! :sunglasses:

I wish I’d been so classy! heh

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks @cannabissequoia! I’m all about sharing and “information should be free” so might as well offer these up, especially since they’re just going to the trash bin anyways if nobody claims them :smile:.

In my short time growing i’ve had people hook me up just because so hopefully i’ll be able to pass that on to others.

9 Likes

Have you looked at the Dominion Skunk? Supposed to be a lot of good Skunky phenos in there and the guy is a great breeder.

https://www.seedsherenow.com/dominion-seed-company-dominion-skunk.html

7 Likes

If anyone has any feminised beans available for @ThatSpudGuy can you please assist him. He’s not had much luck with regs lately. I’m gonna see what I can stick together for him myself but I’ve pretty much only got regs due to bad luck with fem :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Thanks bro. I also have reg seeds to trade. I need mostly indica seeds because of my anxiety. Thanks guys

5 Likes